I'm a big fan of BeBuzz 10 Pro and the numerous customizations it allows users to choose from.

However, a couple days ago, all my notifications stopped working which meant that my phone went silent. I've deleted/reinstalled the app 4 times and restarted my Q10 to no avail. I have sent a bug report to the BellShare. Unfortunately, in my previous experiences, this company doesn't have very good customer service. Its website doesn't even mention BeBuzz 10 anywhere.

Has anybody been experiencing similar issues recently?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 04:12 PM
    Weird mines been fine. Have you installed a new OS lately (maybe could be a problem???)

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 06:44 PM
    Weird mines been fine. Have you installed a new OS lately (maybe could be a problem???)

Posted via CB10
    I updated to 10.1.2.2941 back in early June (via Telus) and no issues at all with BeBuzz notifications until just a few days ago. I've had to resort to the terrible system notifications

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 08:10 PM
    I cannot get Calendar Reminders to work, before or after the recent BB10 Update from Rogers yesterday (if I set Calendar Reminders to Sound/Reminder/Vibrate/LED, or any combination of these, the entire BeBuzz Pro 10 app stops working).

Can you get Calendar Reminders to work in any way? If so, how many POP/IMAP email addresses do you have set up on your device/s? (Both my Q10 and Z30 have this issue).

Thanks.
    07-03-14 10:51 PM
    After being a loyal BeBuzz user since my Curve 9300, I have went to Notification Manager. Like the OP, my notifications stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times, rebooted my phone several times, and disabled the app and enabled it several times. Nothing worked
    07-04-14 02:24 AM
    Here's an update on my situation:

I reinstalled the OS on my Q10 then restored BeBuzz from a previous backup. I had an on-phone contact that had disappeared but remained in the restored version. When I tried to delete the contact, it wouldn't work. I tried to re-add all my contacts one-by-one and it started working again.

Also, regarding the calendar event notifications, I simply use the original OS system notification as earlier versions didn't have calendar notifications. I suggest that you try using the system notification for calendar events and use BeBuzz for everything else. Let me know what happens if you try it!

Frustrated owner of a Q10 (Telus - 10.2.1.2941)
    07-05-14 01:12 PM
    Seems there are a few app that have stopped working and the Devs are not replying.... I smell a rat

BlackBerry10IsSoSuperCaliFragilisticExpialiDocious
    07-05-14 01:18 PM
    I've indeed been using the standard OS10 Reminders (Calendar) event notifications since I bought BeBuzz 10 Pro about 5 months ago (as you suggest in your post) because I couldn't get BeBuzz Calendar notifications to work.

One of the main reasons for using BeBuzz is that it is- the re-reminder feature, I.e. If one is away from the device and/or misses the first reminder, the re-reminder will alert the user. This obviate one being a slave to the device by having to constantly check it for calendar reminders

How do you handle this issue, or do you simply keep checking your phone?
    07-11-14 04:39 PM
    I agree that the ?re-reminder? is an excellent feature and I can understand why you'd want that. I'll test the calendar events notification through BeBuzz 10 Pro and I'll provide you with an update. As a side note, you're wasting your time if you attempt to contact BellShare via their website contact form. When I was having the initial trouble with BeBuzz, I submitted a ticket and never received a response to my inquiries.

Frustrated owner of a Q10 (Telus - 10.2.1.2977)
    07-13-14 01:01 PM
    BeBuzz stopped working on my Q10 running 7.3.0.442. I was able to get it working again by deleting the bebuzz.backup file on the device in the misc folder and then uninstalling BeBuzz from App World. This installed BeBuzz with every led and sound turned off. The first time BeBuzz opened it optimized all the Q10 notification settings to work with Bebuzz. I then went in and set up LED notifications for all my emails and Apps. Everything has been working fine for 4 days and I have rebooted the Q10 several times just to see if I could get it to stop, but it continues to work.
    proudcdnguy likes this.
    07-13-14 07:59 PM
    Despite everything I have tried, and I'd like to think I'm an experienced User, and even upgrading to the latest version of BeBuzz since I'm running BB10.3, I cannot get the Calendar reminder to work.

Is there perhaps a page of Settings instructions that could help?

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Calendar Reminders?
    Last edited by Acura11; 02-26-15 at 11:56 PM.
    02-26-15 10:39 PM
    I just tested out the calendar notification this morning and it appears to work fine. Make sure that your system notification settings do not interfere with your BeBuzz notification settings.

Somewhat frustrated owner of a Q10 (Telus - OS 10.3.1.1581)
    02-27-15 02:12 PM
    Mine works, but every few days I have to open the app and go through the 'intro' screen again as if I've just downloaded it..

And it badly needs a 10.3.1 update, i have a lot of calendar appointments and bebuzz doesn't have a notification profile for 'meeting mode' so it just goes back to normal when meeting mode is activated which can be really inconvenient

Check Out TechCraze
    03-13-15 03:48 PM
    Is the 're-reminder' feature still glitched or does it work properly now?

Thinking of buying this app and this is the ONE feature I'm buy it for.
    03-11-16 10:25 AM