Check out BBM in BlackBerry World! You can find it at BBM - BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    anon(1464249) and tan_okan like this.
    12-18-14 05:23 PM
    Update on Stickers:
    Text in input box = emoticons default
    No text = Stickers.
    I think that works for me.
    yvpan1 likes this.
    12-18-14 05:29 PM
    Awesome!! Definitely happy about this!

BlackBerry Passport - 10.3 - WIND Mobile
    12-18-14 05:40 PM
    much better for sticker selection :-)
    12-18-14 05:45 PM
    Yaay!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:57 PM
    Nothing for me

Z10/STL100-3 RFK121LW/10.2.1.3062
    12-18-14 06:00 PM
    Nothing for me

Refresh bbw from settings, go to installed apps/bbm

Posted via CB10
    NRB likes this.
    12-18-14 06:02 PM
    Still pretty annoyed about the whole thing... still not 100% satisfied... yes, sometimes I like to send nothing more than a string of emoticons... but thank god someone can follow some small amount of logic.

I mean, I still question why I'd actually want to send anyone one of those WWE stickers I got for free when the stickers came out. I just got those for fun and only ever used them once or twice for the novelty of the new feature... If I purchase new stickers or care to use other ones primarily. What's the deal? I still have to select the sticker pack I really want.

Basically, the only reason I see why they would have made this change in the first place is to try to put the stickers in your face. It certainly doesn't save time or make it more convenient. So, the only reason I see to do that is to try to get you to spend money. Shameful BlackBerry, shameful.
    12-18-14 06:02 PM
    I think this is a fair update. Glad to see that they are immediately responding to consumer complaints.

TAN OKAN PASSPORT
    12-18-14 06:07 PM
    Nice job bbm.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    12-18-14 06:09 PM
    Refresh bbw from settings, go to installed apps/bbm

Posted via CB10
    You are a genius. Had forgotten about that. Thanks

12-18-14 06:10 PM
    Still pretty annoyed about the whole thing... still not 100% satisfied... yes, sometimes I like to send nothing more than a string of emoticons... but thank god someone can follow some small amount of logic.

I mean, I still question why I'd actually want to send anyone one of those WWE stickers I got for free when the stickers came out. I just got those for fun and only ever used them once or twice for the novelty of the new feature... If I purchase new stickers or care to use other ones primarily. What's the deal? I still have to select the sticker pack I really want.

Basically, the only reason I see why they would have made this change in the first place is to try to put the stickers in your face. It certainly doesn't save time or make it more convenient. So, the only reason I see to do that is to try to get you to spend money. Shameful BlackBerry, shameful.
    Workaround? Begin the message with a space

I still want those stooopid wwe stickers gone, I'm not even a fan! I didn't know free meant I couldn't get rid of them either

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-18-14 06:11 PM
    Workaround? Begin the message with a space

I still want those stooopid wwe stickers gone, I'm not even a fan! I didn't know free meant I couldn't get rid of them either
    That works, but it's not any more convenient than pushing the smiley face then the smiley face...

I kinda wish I could get rid of all the stickers at this point in time... but yeah, don't be dismissive of my overall point.

For me it currently defaults to WWE stickers, something that I never intend to use again, even if I chose to use a sticker it wouldn't be WWE ones. If the update was intended to give me faster access to the stickers it doesn't. I still have to push the smiley face then select the correct sticker pack, no different then if it defaulted to emoticons. So, what exactly was the point of this change aside from a straight attempt at a money grab?
    nah.uhh likes this.
    12-18-14 06:22 PM
    That works, but it's not any more convenient than pushing the smiley face then the smiley face...

I kinda wish I could get rid of all the stickers at this point in time... but yeah, don't be dismissive of my overall point.

For me it currently defaults to WWE stickers, something that I never intend to use again, even if I chose to use a sticker it wouldn't be WWE ones. If the update was intended to give me faster access to the stickers it doesn't. I still have to push the smiley face then select the correct sticker pack, no different then if it defaulted to emoticons. So, what exactly was the point of this change aside from a straight attempt at a money grab?
    Trust me, I agree with you..

I just wish the emoticon tray didn't close and reset position after every selection...

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-18-14 06:28 PM
    Trust me, I agree with you..
    My apologies... sometimes in these necks of the woods people are willing to defend BlackBerry to some rather far lengths... one can never tell.

I just wish the emoticon tray didn't close and reset position after every selection...
    This would be awesome...
    12-18-14 06:30 PM
    It's almost the same. Most of the times I just send emoticons(without any text)

Q10!
    12-18-14 06:37 PM