BBM beta 3 updated for those lucky enough to have gotten in and is now available for download in the Beta Zone app. Check out the change log below

This beta version of BBM introduces:

Status Publisher on Feeds Tab: reading your friends� updates and want to share your own? Now you can quickly update your status from the Feeds tab directly!

Edit Messages with the Timed Message and Message Retract Subscription! Users can now retract, edit, and send a new message to replace a message that is accidentally sent. The original message is retracted immediately, and pasted into the input field for quick editing and sending!

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    05-29-15 10:43 AM
    be aware, this update only comes up for anyone running the latest 10.3.2. i don't think any 10.3.1 will grab this update.

other changes:
    - the BBM video icon is BACK to the "normal" icon where we used to know before, hallelujah! no more accidental bbm voice call!!
    - ability to control & set any instant preview & notifications separately based on the profile settings
    lukaCB likes this.
    05-29-15 11:43 AM
    Still waiting for update on Passport (Canada)

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 09:04 PM
    I am already on bbm beta but still it asked me whether I want to join and after agreeing its shows nothing to download
    Edit: what I meant by 'already on bbm beta' was I have already entered the program but it never shows me download. However everytime new beta is launched it asks me whether I want to join or not but doesn't show me any downloads.
    Posted via my awesome Passport
    05-30-15 06:44 AM