I downloaded the app and chose a nickname, but when I click the register button, it already says the app is registered and there is an email address listed that is not mine.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:38 AM
    I downloaded the app and chose a nickname, but when I click the register button, it already says the app is registered and there is an email address listed that is not mine.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah already informed the dev. Mine did the same

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    05-07-13 10:43 AM
    Although I did register my email after and it seems to stick

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    05-07-13 10:44 AM
    Ya I had that email issue where it shows another email that isn't mine when I go to register
    They need to fix what happens after you pit tour email. It sits there it doesn't go back unless u swipe back

Too bad it's a port but it's finally here so I'm happy. Just in time for iron man, fast and furious etc.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:54 AM
    So happy this is here. I will take a port over nothing. And it's quite good...more than good enough for its purpose.

Posted from my ZED10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    05-07-13 07:16 PM
    Helping devs with beta testing to resolve email issue

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    05-07-13 09:16 PM
    Helping devs with beta testing to resolve email issue

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    Thanks, I've notified them as well. It works well, just the email is pretty important for receiving the prizes and whatnot. I enjoy playing the games no doubt but I obviously would hate not being able to redeem a whole medium sized Pizza!!

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    05-07-13 10:29 PM
    I'll post back tomorrow. Doing testing with them during the day.

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    LatinoLoco24 and Brandon Orr like this.
    05-07-13 10:38 PM
    Ok here's the scoop.

The issue we worked on: the registered email is changing each time the app is reloaded after a device reboot.

So the registered email actually ties into the Mac address. The problem is the timeplay app is not able to locate it. When we go to network settings of the device no Mac address is found. (bb10 OS issue). They updated the code to reflect the bbid instead and this works, hooray!!!

Why didn't timeplay see this issue before?? They showed me 2 z10's with different carriers and a dev alpha all 3 worked fine for them.

Anyhow I have the latest working version and it's great but no more free pizza. They will try to release this update asap. Btw I saw at least 5 q10's. working on this also

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    05-08-13 12:37 PM
    Forgot to add my discussion about having them add the back button to timeplay.

The dev told me originally it was there but since android phones have a back button they removed it. I asked if he could add it similar to how Skype hides it at the top left.

He then stated blackberry has the back swipe built in and showed me the android player swipe back. I then showed him the native cineplex app and he realized the big difference with how bb10 works.

So hopefully we get the back button for the next release and maybe a native app in the near future.

Cheers

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    05-08-13 12:50 PM
    Awesome thanks for helping the Dev out! We all appreciate it!

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll and ezapper2 like this.
    05-08-13 01:15 PM
    Thanks for the info and the time your putting in with the developer. Much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:13 PM
    I want the app just as bad so it's my pleasure on behalf of the crackberry community. Plus showing these guys how bb10 works is getting us lots of love.

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    05-08-13 10:38 PM
63 123