BB10 native Calendar bug / crash
Having an issue with the Native Calendar app on my brand spanking new Z10 ( )
Here is my little play by play on the issue:
- Open 'Calendar' app
- Press and hold on a date and select 'Add' (add a meeting)
- Try to select the Start time, but....
- The app Closes!!!!!
Thats it... the app shuts down completely. I'm back at my home screen, and the calendar is completely closed... it is not running in the background.
I'm find this a little frustrating... I'm trying to use the calendar, but I can't add items...
Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?
- 02-21-2013, 10:38 PM #3
It's also fixed in a later build.. just sayin'
- 02-22-2013, 01:43 AM #6
This is discussed in a Blackberry knowledgebase article. I've posted the link on CB forums before but too lazy to go look it up again..
It's a known bug when using the time picker to set time.
The KB article mentions a workaround, might be similiar to what makaveli86 posted.
- 02-25-2013, 04:35 PM #8
- 02-28-2013, 10:19 PM #9
- CrackBerry User
03-01-2013, 07:58 AM #10
- 77 Posts
FYI Wife is still having this issue with Calendar, last nights Rogers Z10 update did NOT solve the issue. I am going to factory reset her machine as she is having other weird stuff happen on her phone. Mostly just interface issues like trying to login to box or dropbox accounts enter in username/password details but login button doesn't do anything. Took me like 5 tries to get the new user window to open in both apps, select new user then just spinning circle.
Anyway factory reset and see what happens this weekend.
- 03-01-2013, 09:13 AM #11
- By DrJoe in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2013, 05:48 AM
- By CZullo in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2012, 08:46 AM
- By cnilles in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:02 PM
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:57 PM
- By tissue_x3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2008, 05:22 PM