I have noticed that our fb, both the beta and the BBWA are getting complaints galore.

I can't ever remember fb getting so many complaints on our OS7 and below, being an application that is greatly used for connecting with family, friends and even businesses, our BB Facebook seems far under par and am presuming it is not all consumers that are complaining.
    Am sure there must be a few of you here that may have your business linked on facebook.
    If that is a possibility, you may be very frustrated with the limitations cast upon you by the BBBZ and BBWA Facebook App

I have had many surveys here prompting me to suggest that the BB Facebook is ready to go to market and I would like to know why is this question included in the survey regardless of whether the survey is a standard one.

No one would expect an application which may not be half completed to go for market, being the secure business phone BlackBerry illuminates, I would not expect BlackBerry to accept such a low standard as the norm.

We all are expecting all that is possible on the Facebook desktop website to be here without any apologies and functioning.

We expected our move from the BBOS to the BB10 to be exhilarating, otherwise, what be the reasons for moving, am sure it was to be better and a greater scope on choice.

I will be posting this statement on our; BerryFlow, BlackBerry Community Support Forum, CrackBerry Forum and BlackBerry Beta Zone.

Yours sincerely
    JTV

jtvberry
    James Nieves and Enseterat like this.
    02-12-15 12:25 PM
    FB complaints rule the day ugh!
    jtv1 likes this.
    02-12-15 12:48 PM
    FB complaints rule the day ugh!
    Ya noticed

How are you, haven't seen you for a while and since you asked me about my studies.

Am still looking for any help available
    Pretty Please

jtvberry
    02-12-15 01:31 PM