On BlackBerry world, there's a sale going on, and I've been trying to buy one of the packages, but I don't know the difference between the two of these...

I'm most interested in getting the full version of Blackbullet, so would I still get it on both or should I download one over the other OR better yet, what's the better package?

Thanks

BB World Sale: Difference between these bundles??-img_20160224_111925.png

BB World Sale: Difference between these bundles??-img_20160224_111919.png

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 12:24 PM
    The Developer is pretty active in the forums but you might also use the Contact info for them found in BBW.
    02-24-16 02:39 PM
    The Developer is pretty active in the forums but you might also use the Contact info for them found in BBW.
    Thanks, I'll check out the forums first then

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 08:48 PM
    I'm not affiliated with the developer but the difference between the bundles is the following:

The Pushbullet bundle includes all apps by the developer that utilizes the Pushbullet services: BlackBullet, PushProtect, PicturePush and CCTV.

The Productivity bundle, while it also includes BlackBullet does not include the other Pushbullet centered apps. It does however include Clipman and TurboReader.

Bottom line is both include BlackBullet but if PushBullet features is your concern then the PushBullet Bundle would be the one to go with.
    FF22 and SalMan50 like this.
    02-25-16 07:42 PM
    I'm not affiliated with the developer but the difference between the bundles is the following:

The Pushbullet bundle includes all apps by the developer that utilizes the Pushbullet services: BlackBullet, PushProtect, PicturePush and CCTV.

The Productivity bundle, while it also includes BlackBullet does not include the other Pushbullet centered apps. It does however include Clipman and TurboReader.

Bottom line is both include BlackBullet but if PushBullet features is your concern then the PushBullet Bundle would be the one to go with.
    Many thanks to you for outlining it for me, I'm defn thinking of going the route of choosing the pushbullet bundle. Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    semime likes this.
    02-25-16 09:17 PM
    Ah, I just got a message about this thread. Sorry for being late.

I'm the developer of those apps. I guess the essential question is already answered, but in case you need to know more, please let me know.

Basically it depends on what you wan't to do and what apps you might already have if such a bundle is for you or not. I got a few requests about a ClipMan bundle. The constellation above was the most meaningful to me since all three apps are able to work hand in hand to increase the producitivity of the user with "ClipMan as the command center".
    02-28-16 12:22 AM