I got an update for an app I don't remember installing....
    BBVE, or BlackBerry Virtual Expert.

Anyone else?
    Rather interesting app where I can self self diagnosis tests and send the results to BlackBerry. Among other things it looks similar to the Quick settings pull down menu but with added functionality.

Z30 on Verizon running .2180

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 05:56 AM
    It was first released as an optional app from BB World several months ago, but apparently it's just included in the OS now.

I thought I had deleted it a few months ago, but was also surprised to get the update from BB World yesterday.
    04-08-14 06:02 AM
    BVE started to appears on BB world yesterday there.
    First as a independant App, and then later got � update notification.

It surely port of the current effort do make as much App as separete as possible.
    As we get calculator, compass...
    04-08-14 06:17 AM
    The original bar file for bbve is always loaded with the OS...when I do it thru Sachesi I see it there. As for calling it up to operate before, I don't know how. but now we have an icon and a pretty nifty app as well!
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-08-14 06:39 AM
    The original bar file for bbve is always loaded with the OS...when I do it thru Sachesi I see it there. As for calling it up to operate before, I don't know how. but now we have an icon and a pretty nifty app as well!
    I believe from reading around that it got integrated into the OS. I could be completely wrong though... I updated the app and ran in. kinda cool to do the full diagnostic!

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.2.1.2228 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers
    04-08-14 08:28 AM
    Just not sure what all it's good for that the Device Monitor doesn't show you. Maybe the version numbers for the modules and storage availability. Am I missing something on it? Thanks!
    04-08-14 06:05 PM
    I'd rather see BBM Video show up....cross platform.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 06:09 PM
    It pretty basic but it's a sweet little utility app. It puts a lot of great system stuff in one place, kind of like the hub puts all your communications in one place.
    04-08-14 07:53 PM