If bb wants to keep customer's they need to offer popular appsnlike whatsapp and skype, otherwise bb becomes to limiting. Get thr picture bb?
    02-24-13 06:17 PM
    Good point. I find it odd that nobody else is talking about it at all. The silence is crazy. Hello CB!

*facepalm*

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810
    nquyen likes this.
    02-24-13 06:19 PM
    If trolls want to attempt to anger people, they should really try harder. Get the picture mijo?
    Corbu and AbsoluteT23 like this.
    02-24-13 06:22 PM
    If trolls want to attempt to anger people, they should really try harder. Get the picture mijo?
    Here here! I find it hilarious that he saved up that little gem of wisdom for his very first post. Reading current news before posting would also be a good idea.
    anon(3896606) and joe.miller like this.
    02-24-13 06:30 PM
    Good point. I find it odd that nobody else is talking about it at all. The silence is crazy. Hello CB!

*facepalm*

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810
    People WAS talking about it, in many other threads out there.

Whatsapp confirmed to be coming to BB10 as native app, sometime in March.
    Neeraj Arora confirms Whatsapp coming to BlackBerry 10 in March as a native app! | CrackBerry.com

Skype confirmed to be coming to BB10 as Android port, no ETA.
    Skype for BlackBerry 10 will be an Android port | CrackBerry.com
    02-24-13 06:35 PM
    If bb wants to keep customer's they need to offer popular appsnlike whatsapp and skype, otherwise bb becomes to limiting. Get thr picture bb?
    It was announced that whatsapp is committed to the Blackberry 10 platform. It was confirmed that it will be native. Get the picture?
    02-24-13 06:38 PM
    Awwwww mannnnn. I thought this guy was just saying hello. I wanted to say whatsapp to him too. Just thought he was a foreigner saying it wrong.
    02-24-13 06:55 PM
    People WAS talking about it, in many other threads out there.

Whatsapp confirmed to be coming to BB10 as native app, sometime in March.
    Neeraj Arora confirms Whatsapp coming to BlackBerry 10 in March as a native app! | CrackBerry.com

Skype confirmed to be coming to BB10 as Android port, no ETA.
    Skype for BlackBerry 10 will be an Android port | CrackBerry.com
    Yes sorry. The sarcasm within my post wasn't easily identifiable nor was it deserved. Sorry OP but I drew the line after the first 1000 threads on these subjects and have now switched into "you should really search better before starting a new thread" mode.
    02-24-13 06:57 PM
    Yes sorry. The sarcasm within my post wasn't easily identifiable nor was it deserved. Sorry OP but I drew the line after the first 1000 threads on these subjects and have now switched into "you should really search better before starting a new thread" mode.
    I admire your apology but also your sarcasm. I got it and it was slightly called for as I feel this guy's is a troll as well as this thread is a beaten dead horse.
    02-24-13 08:02 PM
    This should be closed......

Sent from my game boy color
    02-24-13 11:30 PM
    Hahaha. My bad for being too thick to detect sarcasm . I honestly didn't get the sarcasam. My humble apologies. Well played, sir.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    02-25-13 08:49 AM
    Holy Crap OP, you have a great idea going, we should forward this to the heads!
    02-25-13 07:17 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Please use the forum search function at the top of the page as you will see that Whatsapp and Skype are both coming soon and have been discussed into the ground here on CrackBerry.
    02-26-13 07:43 AM
    These app ARE coming! Please using the existing threads on these topics!
    02-26-13 09:00 AM