Hi,
    I'm wondering if anyone has found a robust quick note taking app for Blackberry 10 for the features that I'm looking for without an on-going subscription. I'm currently using Noted and Remember and briefly tried Evernote. Here is what they're missing that I would like to add in a Note taking app:
    -Whenever I create a note it date and timestamps it automatically-then I can sort by date (this would save me a lot of hassle because sometimes I'm taking quick notes throughout the day and want to sort through them faster without having to remember the content or what I called the note)
    -Be able to create checkboxes within each note for each line of entry-just like Evernote does.

I've tried Evernote which seems to be quite good. The problem is that they want a subscription for $50/year?! for only one feature I would need which is content searching which Noted already has. I don't care for all the other features and certainly don't want to pay for an on-going subscription.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.
    01-25-15 02:15 PM
    01-25-15 04:10 PM
    Hi,
    I'm wondering if anyone has found a robust quick note taking app for Blackberry 10 for the features that I'm looking for without an on-going subscription. I'm currently using Noted and Remember and briefly tried Evernote. Here is what they're missing that I would like to add in a Note taking app:
    -Whenever I create a note it date and timestamps it automatically-then I can sort by date (this would save me a lot of hassle because sometimes I'm taking quick notes throughout the day and want to sort through them faster without having to remember the content or what I called the note)
    -Be able to create checkboxes within each note for each line of entry-just like Evernote does.

I've tried Evernote which seems to be quite good. The problem is that they want a subscription for $50/year?! for only one feature I would need which is content searching which Noted already has. I don't care for all the other features and certainly don't want to pay for an on-going subscription.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.
    You can easily enter date and/or time by using the Substitutions built in

typing

ld
    and hitting space will put in day of week, month/day and year.

lt

will put in the time including seconds.

Obviously, you have to make that a practice or habit. You can even create your own to enter both on one substitution.
    01-25-15 11:50 PM