I have had the MobileCheckbook app on every BlackBerry I owned since it came out. At 9.99 a pop- I thought it was well worth what is saved me in overdraft fees. I don't use checks anymore- pay everything online and use my debit card- so that app was my checkbook register!!!!
    I reached out to the mobatech support 3 times now to inquire if they are going to bring this app to BB10 and have received No response.
    So if any developers are interested in making an app like this - I will be your first and forever customer!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-04-13 01:53 PM
    Could you explain further? Exactly what would this app do?
    04-04-13 02:00 PM
    Description from their website:
    Mobile Checkbook lets you record transactions as they happen, reconcile your balances at any time and schedule recurring transactions on the go. Whether you're in the car, at a restaurant or out shopping, Mobile Checkbook gives you immediate access to your current account information from anywhere at any time.

Mobile Checkbook transaction lists can be exported to your e-mail inbox with optional XLS and QIF attachments for off-phone data backup. Supports an unlimited number of accounts and multiple currencies, including US Dollar, Pound Sterling, Euro, Indian Rupee and more!

Obviously- I personally don't need the multiple currencies- but that may be an issue for some others. I love this app and it was featured in a book called Brilliant BlackBerry apps.
    Here are some screenshots (also from their website)

• Mark Transactions as 'Cleared' and quickly view your Available Balance vs. Cleared Balance
    • Hide 'Cleared' transactions for a quick view of only uncleared entries.
    • Schedule Recurring Transactions for any account
    • Easily Transfer Funds between two Mobile Checkbook accounts
    • Enable PIN Code Protection for additional security
    • Choose from multiple currencies or add new currencies at any time
    • Enhanced interface includes screen transitions and improved performance.
    • Record account transactions on the go via an interface fully optimized for BlackBerry
    • View past transactions including date, time, payee, memo and check number.
    • Modify, purge or delete transactions at any time.
    • Maintain an unlimited number of accounts.
    • E-mail transaction lists to your personal computer for storage off of your phone.
    • Export your transaction lists in Excel or Quicken(QIF) format.
    • Drill down into your transaction list to view transaction details.
    • View your total withdrawal & deposit amounts to compare saving vs spending.
    04-04-13 02:31 PM
    I edited the title to allow for more views and better search results
    04-04-13 03:14 PM
    I to have been a long time users of this app and was disappointed with the developers apparent lack of interested in developing for BlackBerry 10.

As an alternative I found "Money Plus". It goes well beyond "Mobile Check book" and once you get used to it you'll never look back IMO...
    maddie1128 likes this.
    04-05-13 05:18 PM
    Thanks Lucky45! I don't mind trying an alternative. I can use that as a checkbook register then? If so - I am on it!
    04-05-13 06:28 PM
    Thanks Lucky45! I don't mind trying an alternative. I can use that as a checkbook register then? If so - I am on it!
    I second this and will check out Money Plus too...

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 07:05 PM
    Yes you can use it as a check book register and a lot more. If I remember correctly the developer has a thread somewhere in the forums discussing the app and future features ect...
    04-05-13 08:04 PM
    I to have been a long time users of this app and was disappointed with the developers apparent lack of interested in developing for BlackBerry 10.

As an alternative I found "Money Plus". It goes well beyond "Mobile Check book" and once you get used to it you'll never look back IMO...
    Dear me....has the prodigal son returned? Did you actually get a new BB device?

(PS - You know I'm just teasing you)
    04-05-13 09:01 PM
    Dear me....has the prodigal son returned? Did you actually get a new BB device?

(PS - You know I'm just teasing you)
    Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone
    04-08-13 01:52 AM