Attention runner! is there a good runnning app for BB10?
1) Audio announcements for pace/time/distance/etc every X minutes where X is configurable
2) map integration
3) "cloud" storage of my run and run history.
I bacially useRunkeeper and I want to know if a signifigantly similar app is out for BB10.
This is the one thing that will prevent me from moving overto a Z10.
- CrackBerry Master
02-04-2013, 05:10 PM #5
- 1,211 Posts
I think something is in the works by endomondo (famous fitness app)
“BlackBerry’s influence remains a worldwide phenomenon, which matches Endomondo’s reach,” said Endomondo Co-Founder Mette Lykke. “With 8 million users around the globe, including many BlackBerry devotees, Endomondo recognizes the value of supplying BlackBerry 10 users with access to the capabilities of the mobile Endomondo Sports Tracker and social fitness network.”
BlackBerry 10 Platform Striking the Right Chord with Developers -
- By jaxterz in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:50 PM
- By jaxterz in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:50 PM
- By sparksmix in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-26-2010, 04:49 AM
- By jimlad in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2010, 03:09 PM
- By PeraSyte in forum BBOS Movies / VideosReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:00 PM