I deleted a few apps recently without any issues, and noticed today that App World/BB World was showing I have updates available. When I checked, the updates were for the apps I deleted.

The deleted apps are NOT apps that were pre-installed, such as Facebook or Sportsnet. They were just games that I had downloaded myself and decided I didn't care for, and now it's really bugging me that these updates are still sitting there.

Suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 06:30 PM
    I am having the same problem. Really annoying. I have resorted to adding those apps to my useless apps folder for preinstalled ones I could not delete.
    03-15-13 06:52 PM
    If you switch to the 'Available' tab, it will show apps you downloaded that are not currently installed. If you then long press on one, there is an option to remove from your World. That should help.
    03-15-13 06:55 PM
    Thanks! I switched from 'Updates' to 'Downloaded', long-pressed on the unwanted apps that were still there, and hit the trash can to permanently uninstall. That also removed the pending updates from my Updates section.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 07:08 PM