All, I apologize if this is posted somewhere else, I could only find posts in the Blackberry OS forums.

I have a z10 and I can't get the facebook app to update, I'm currently on version 10.0.1.0 and it's saying there are no updates. I know that there was one a few months ago and now a new one. Is there any way to force it to update?

I'm currently running the latest stock OS for AT&T.

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.
    Kevin
    06-10-13 03:08 PM
    All, I apologize if this is posted somewhere else, I could only find posts in the Blackberry OS forums.

I have a z10 and I can't get the facebook app to update, I'm currently on version 10.0.1.0 and it's saying there are no updates. I know that there was one a few months ago and now a new one. Is there any way to force it to update?

I'm currently running the latest stock OS for AT&T.

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.
    Kevin
    Login to BlackBerry World on the web and install it from there. It tends to push out the latest version faster. That said though, the latest update is noted as only being available for OS 10.1 so maybe that's why you're not seeing it yet.
    06-10-13 03:52 PM
    Thanks, I'll try that. Even if I can't get the latest at least I'll be able to save images off of fb.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 03:57 PM
    FWIW I updated through BlackBerry World on my PC. The update completed and the new version is installed. Yet when looking in My World on device it still shows the old version number dated May 1. Searching FB in BlackBerry World returns the new version with the only option "Open". Anyone else experience this?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 04:05 PM
    Updating online did force it to download the newer version. Nice tip!
    Thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 09:25 PM