Hello

I used to have some BB10 app to Organize my TV Series but i forgot, what was the app name.
    Also typing keywords like "tv shows" "series" didn't helped me either in BB World.

With that app i could mark watched episodes etc.

There is "What's on" app, but i don't like it. To complicated and to much news, i don't need (don't want) news.

It seems that apps simply dissapearing from BB world.
    04-19-15 12:08 PM
    Ok, the name of the app is "Series Finale" but i can't find it in BB world
    04-19-15 12:21 PM
    Hello

I used to have some BB10 app to Organize my TV Series but i forgot, what was the app name.
    Also typing keywords like "tv shows" "series" didn't helped me either in BB World.

With that app i could mark watched episodes etc.

There is "What's on" app, but i don't like it. To complicated and to much news, i don't need (don't want) news.

It seems that apps simply dissapearing from BB world.
    I am looking for one too. Now I'm using Noted...

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-19-15 12:23 PM
    SeriesFinale is still there: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/28278102

However it does not work with 10.3.1
    The last thing I heard was that the dev would fix this before 10.3.1 becomes official. This was half a year ago...

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 04:20 PM
    I'm having to cut shows from my 96 timer limit on my satellite DVR's. It would be good to finally capture all of them.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 06:09 PM
    See if SeriesGuide suits your needs. It's an Android app available on Snap.

+-+-+ Long time lurker / Infrequent poster +-+-+
    04-20-15 03:42 PM
    If Android app is not a problem for you, then I can recommend TVShowTime. I've used it for years and it works great on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 04:35 PM
    See if SeriesGuide suits your needs. It's an Android app available on Snap.

+-+-+ Long time lurker / Infrequent poster +-+-+
    Confirmed. This is the best solution if you want to use an Android app.
    04-20-15 05:28 PM
    Confirmed. This is the best solution if you want to use an Android app.
    No, i used Twee on Android, i would rather use twee

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 05:48 AM
    No, i used Twee on Android, i would rather use twee

Posted via CB10
    "Why" would be helpful...

Same for anyone else who has tried 2+ TV series type apps and can share on what was good/bad about each.

Thanks
    04-21-15 08:20 PM
    Series guide is the best out there and im using it on Z30 Flawlessly
    App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-img_20150422_082827.png
    App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-img_20150422_082812.png
    App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-img_20150422_082802.png

Posted via CB10
    BCITMike likes this.
    04-21-15 10:33 PM
    Thanks. Looks nice

Is it an Android App? Because i cant find it BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 02:42 AM
    You can use Produktyf CRM (BlackBerry 10 native app written in C++/Cascades) to organize information about anything (and anyone) including TV series, movies, music libraries, etc, etc.

"http://www.produktyf.com/crm"

I have put together walk-through how to do it with the app. Its long and detailed but once you get a hang on it you will see how easy and intuitive it is to keep track and organize your information in the app. You can use it to keep track of clients, projects, daily diary, anything really.

1. Download and start the app - you will start in the main menu. Select Projects to go to list of projects.

App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-01.png

2. There are many different ways to organize your information in the app. For TV shows its probably best to use "project" item to keep track of each series since its a point in time event. In the list of projects press Add Project and add new project. I the example below I created "Game of Thrones" project. When you go back to the list of projects you will see it in the list.

App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-02.png

3. We will use "Items" for each season. An item in the app is just a record you can link to all other records and it can represent anything (you can also use it as a category, etc). You can create new item going to the list of items from the main menu or you can open the Games of Thrones project details screen, tap on the Items tab (the cube icon) and this will open Link Items page. Tap on New and create new item called "Game of Thrones - Season 5". You can create separate item for each season. Once you create it select it in the list of items and press Link to link selected season (item) with the project.

App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-03.png

4. The Season 5 "item" is now linked to the Game of Thrones "project" (see below). You can navigate back and forth between both by selecting linked items tab and tapping on the item.

App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-04.png

5. Next step is to create an entry for each episode. The best way is to use "Action" item type. An Action is really a Note but it has a status and due date attribute. Its like a task. Keeping it as an action allows you to see which episodes you have watched and which are still yet to watch. The action should be linked to appropriate season "item" and also to the project so you can see all episodes in one view. To add an episode go to Actions list and create action "GoT - s05e01", "GoT - s05e02" etc. Below is what the "Season 5" item looks like with two episodes linked to it:

App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-05.png

6. When you create actions for each episode you can add text comments to it to keep track of the information about each episode. The Action status "not started" means you have not watched this episode. You can list those episodes by going to Actions list and filtering for Games of Thrones project and then you can switch between All, Active (not watched) or Completed (watched).

App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-06.png

7. You can also use the new "Files" item to add and link image attachments. Those can be linked to all other items in the app, including Actions, Notes, Projects, Items, etc. Add new file from the Files list and link it to the episode this image is related to. It will show up in the Linked Files tab when you view the episode. Some series generic images you can link directly to the project. You will get an idea once you play around with this.

App to Organize the TV Shows (series etc.)-07.png

Hope this helps and reply if you have any questions.

BTW: The app is free to download but in the free version you can have up to 5 projects, 10 items and 20 files. You will need to purchase add-ons (for a $0.99 each) to unlock each. In version 1.4 (coming soon) which will take the app out of beta we will introduce "all inclusive" feature which unlocks all current and future features, but the price of all add-ons will go up. Hope this helps.

Andy
    FF22 likes this.
    04-24-15 08:55 AM
    Its good you made an native app but you'd want the ability to sync info from trakt.tv/ That would eliminate alot of the setup and provide notifications of upcoming episodes, which is a hindrance to alot of people using the current app.
    04-24-15 07:01 PM