Hi,

I have disabled the toggle for All Notifications in the various phone profiles for the app BRON, I am still receiving notifications in the hub. Is this an OS bug or do the profile settings only relate to sound and LED notifications?

I realise that I can withdraw the permission for notification control from BRON in App Permissions however I believe that it requires this to change profiles.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 07:51 PM
    I don't think it's an OS bug.
    The only thing I can see that might need to be disabled in the "Permission Details" page along with "notification control" and "run when minimized" is also "Run In Background"

This link may help. : https://apps.oddelement.com/
    And at the bottom of the page under "BRON: Beta is out ... in the last sentence click the link "CHECK IT OUT" ( it's the manual)
    04-26-17 01:49 AM
    I don't think it's an OS bug.
    The only thing I can see that might need to be disabled in the "Permission Details" page along with "notification control" and "run when minimized" is also "Run In Background"

This link may help. : https://apps.oddelement.com/
    And at the bottom of the page under "BRON: Beta is out ... in the last sentence click the link "CHECK IT OUT" ( it's the manual)
    Thank you for the added information, I am just getting to grips with BRON. I understand that I can create scripts / edit the existing scripts however I was unsure whether notifications in the Hub were controlled by the profiles located and edited in 'Settings > Notifications' (that is where I have disabled BRON's notifications).

I'll look at making the required changes to the scripts to achieve silent bron jobs.

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    04-26-17 07:18 AM