I took a quick look at the BlackBerry App Generator and saw that you can add up to four different sources of feeds to generate an 'app'. I am pretty confused though; the generator is basically a fancy bookmark? I can see the benefit if you are pulling through feeds from several places (YouTube/ WordPress/ Flickr etc) but other than that I am just not getting it. When you create an app there is a link at the bottom of the article that points you to the original source (and I can't see a way to turn this off). What am I missing? It works fine as a fancy bookmarking facility but I can't see how anyone could actually try and charge for such an app.

Are there any template type of programs that a lay person can use to generate a basic content rich app? I have so much respect for programmers and wish I had the time and ambition to learn how to code.
    02-20-13 06:57 AM
    It's more of a fancy RSS. Hence the source links at the bottom. Anyone who is smart, embeds the source link at the bottom for those who might be reading in an RSS reader to help further drive traffic to their site.

Posted via CB10
    seanpriest likes this.
    02-20-13 07:08 AM