I like the app, but how do i get my Files back ?

But respect that the dev got the balls to come here and make a Statement !!! Thx i like to see that...
    annon91221 likes this.
    05-17-13 12:27 PM
    Guess I deserve a personal note from whoever is/ are responsible for this debacle.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 12:35 PM
    Why do I get the feeling it was baked on 10.0 and not tested on 10.1
    05-17-13 12:35 PM
    I got the feeling that BlackBerry was just overwhelmed that this app was coming to BlackBerry World and did not even bother to test before releasing it to the wild. Otherwise, I cannot imagine how this could have escaped those well trained and experienced testers. They must have accumulated enough experience in the four months when they approved 50,000 new apps and at least 70,000 updates!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 12:49 PM
    I can't seen to get any sound from the app can someone help

Posted via CB10
    We are aware of this issue as well and are working to correct it. It seems to only be happening on a handful of devices.
    05-17-13 01:13 PM
    BS, Moog, you erased our documents

Posted from my T-Mobile Z10, no longer on the Sprint Meh network.
    05-17-13 01:44 PM
    I guess I'd better check my backup files at home to see if i have a problem. (yes, I back things up; I hope everyone does.)

I think I use my media card or cloud services for almost everything though. Aside from that: cool app!
    :-P
    05-17-13 04:52 PM
    So what do we have to do to fix our documents folders?

I went to the documents folder on my PC, then in the folder there called BlackberryZ10 and found two folders, the first one was 'documents' which as a file called 'Get started with Documents To Go' in it, and a folder called 'print' with a file called 'Get started with Print To Go' in it. Obviously Blackberry Link put it there from my Z10.

Would that be all I lost? Or would there have been more folders from different apps?
    05-17-13 06:26 PM
    I'm the owner of one of the handfull of devices with the directory problem :-( . spending my usefull time now trying to restore my documents...
    thanks Edward in Toronto for your observation.
    05-18-13 03:33 AM
    I love how I still haven't seen an apology (edit: correction there is an apology where they also state they won't comment on updates in another post), an explanation on how the problem happened, or even why they are messing with your documents folders and how it wasn't tested.

Glad to know the CB community is this forgiving though when a developer posts any kind of response.

And glad the Dev at least posted they might be able to fix it at some point.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KermEd; 05-18-13 at 02:16 PM.
    05-18-13 01:58 PM
    We have submitted an updated version of Animoog to BlackBerry for approval.
    This update places Animoog related items in their appropriate location and is being verified by the BlackBerry team.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
    The update should be available late this evening.

-Your friends at Moog
    05-18-13 02:33 PM
    I am not sure if I want to install the update. Last time, I lost all my Documents, who knows what I will lose this time? And btw, I am still waiting for some personal note from a responsible.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 03:58 PM
    It's Ok. They are your friends. .

Tbh it didn't really seem like an issue to them.

A couple blog posts and walk away is the extent of it.

But paying customers let them do it without raising an issue with [email protected] or a refund through [email protected]. So its kind of all of our faults for allowing them to do it and sitting idly by while they ignore what they did. I don't think it's hurt their app sales and it looks like they have been deleting the reviews.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 05:05 PM
    I am not sure if I want to install the update. Last time, I lost all my Documents, who knows what I will lose this time? And btw, I am still waiting for some personal note from a responsible.

Posted via CB10
    So far their response has been exemplary, IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DivideBYZero; 05-18-13 at 05:45 PM.
    05-18-13 05:23 PM
    The update is available now.
    05-18-13 05:29 PM
    Now, after the fix, any presets I had made no longer show up in the app. Of course, they're still in 'Documents' in the folders created initially. Need an import function now.

But now no folders of Animoog's to be found, where I could copy the few presets and have them restored to the app. No external access to '_clipboard.wav' now either, the file created when copying a section in Record module.

For the good news, keyboard control knobs above expanded keyboard now work. Yay!

Posted from my Z10
    05-19-13 02:41 AM
41 12