If I view a post I made on my Blackberry I get one set of comments. If I view the same post on a computer I get a completely different set of comments. At one point I thought I had posted the same thing twice but each device only shows one post.

Furthermore, I replied to a comment in one post and it showed up in the other post.

Not sure if this is a Facebook problem or if it is a BB problem. Just wondering if anyone has seen similar behaviour.

thanks,
    04-14-15 09:53 AM
    Yep. It's been happening for awhile now....and no(for others) has nothing to do with the beta version. Also, not just BlackBerries. I have a lot of post(s) missing. Anyway, from FB:

"If you're still having trouble with your Page, please let us know more by following these steps directly on your Page where you're having trouble: https://www.facebook.com/help/18657...

Reporting issues when they happen helps make Facebook better and we appreciate the time it takes to give us this information.

Thanks for your patience."
    Yep. It's been happening for awhile now....and no(for others) has nothing to do with the beta version. Also, not just BlackBerries. I have a lot of post(s) missing. Anyway, from FB:

"If you're still having trouble with your Page, please let us know more by following these steps directly on your Page where you're having trouble: https://www.facebook.com/help/18657...

Reporting issues when they happen helps make Facebook better and we appreciate the time it takes to give us this information.

Thanks for your patience."
    04-14-15 12:32 PM