Looking for something for USA that works with MLS and can show listing on a map based on GPS. Found none in BB World. Found plenty through Snap, but so far they all require Google Play Services. Even the ones I found on the Amazon App Store surprisingly asked for Google Play Services.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 01:23 PM
    You can try patching them with Cobalt's method

http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10619036

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 01:54 PM
    I know, eldricho, thanks. I wanted to avoid that. When you go that route, install Google Services and start patching apps, it creates other issues and then apps that I run that do not need patching will all of a sudden have to be patched too. I also don't care for having a bunch of Android services, maps, etc installed because so much of it seems to insist on running continuously in the background. I did play with having Cobalts full Play Store installed, but got rid of that and Google Maps for the same reason, and found that I really didn't have a compelling reason for all that Google stuff when Snap satisfied my needs just fine.

Anyway - I was just hoping for a Real Estate app that works without all that mess that is Google.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 02:29 PM
    You are right, it is best when apps just run normally after a simple install without all the tampering with it beforehand.

I hope someone chimes in and helps you out. There are a couple of real estate-ers on these forums that I've seen in some threads, hope they see this thread.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 03:05 PM