Word on the streets is that viber is actually co-owned by a green lobster... How do you justify that huh .

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 10:23 PM
    All,

Questions or doubts about our company and service are totally legitimate. We respect any comment we get from any of our users, and it was important for us to give a clear response.
    05-07-13 05:37 AM
    Well. They're just banned in middle east and I was told and found some blog posts they were banned due to the fact that their management has ties to the military and government. This is the same as Huawei being banned to do deals in USA due to Chinese government ties. So it s a legitimate question and I don't give a damn how you feel about it.

Their responses actually been very reasonable and class act and I have more respect for them due to these responses.

I'm still weary of Israel ties, but I think I got all the answers I need. Thanks viber team.

@AlexBC please take no offence in my answer i try to keep it always among humorous lines...

im not here to defend Viber or anyone else ( i just LOVE the app ) but do you really expect a company's representative to answer on conspiracy theories and all that ?
    They are delivering an excellent product for free thats all and thats why try to solve the "mystery" . now if in some countries think that the programmers ate alot of Garlic while making the App and the application will stink then its their own miserable thinking that is the problem and not the app and the ceo or the cfo or whoever...

we always try to find conspiracies behind everything when there is none ( most of the time... )

Posted via CB10
    Viber likes this.
    05-07-13 09:42 PM
    What's wrong with israel?

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    05-07-13 10:20 PM
    All,

Questions or doubts about our company and service are totally legitimate. We respect any comment we get from any of our users, and it was important for us to give a clear response.
    I must admit that you've earned my respect before you're very patient and understanding. If some people are so afraid to use a certain app, then they shouldn't be using it at all - don't just try to bash the developers because of where they are from or what they do.

My really hope Viber will be coming to BB10 soon because I have a bunch of friends who will switch to Z10 and Q10!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:41 PM
    look like viber hate blackberry z10 , they may not getting proper respect from BBM team

Hi,
    Any news of when viber coming to Z 10?
    Its now full version available on os 7.
    Will along with official release of 10.1?
    Any experience with side loading?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:51 AM
    blackberry z10 in the market since 5 month but vizag no sign how and when can be come out

All,

05-08-13 03:56 AM
    @hadigunawan
    It's not possible to run android apps on OS7. There is no android player on any legacy OS.

Nice language in your post by the way. I'm sure your parents are very proud!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 04:09 AM
    Wow I just learned that viber is on windows and Mac just earlier today. No wonder its taking awhile for us to get ours. But now that viber is available for the desktop, it's shows that viber is hungry for platform domination, which is a good thing for us and the company.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    05-08-13 05:47 AM
    Our release and work on Viber Desktop does not affect our continuous work on our BB10 app.
    We're still working vigorously to complete it as soon as we can, after making sure it fully works.

We'll keep you posted when we have news.
    05-08-13 10:56 AM
    You may not give a damn like you said about anything but I ( and i hope some other members here) trying to keep these forums productive and to the right direction. If you mind people serving their country ( military or otherwise) or if they took a trip to north korea its your problem and this is derailing the thread from the main issue which is when and how the viber app will look like when it's released.
    Legitimate are all questions but do all legitimate questions belong to this forum? Don't think so....

Peace out

Well. They're just banned in middle east and I was told and found some blog posts they were banned due to the fact that their management has ties to the military and government. This is the same as Huawei being banned to do deals in USA due to Chinese government ties. So it s a legitimate question and I don't give a damn how you feel about it.

Their responses actually been very reasonable and class act and I have more respect for them due to these responses.

I'm still weary of Israel ties, but I think I got all the answers I need. Thanks viber team.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 11:55 AM
    Our release and work on Viber Desktop does not affect our continuous work on our BB10 app.
    We're still working vigorously to complete it as soon as we can, after making sure it fully works.

Thanks peeps!

Posted via CB10
    Viber likes this.
    05-08-13 05:20 PM
    convert the apk to bar here: PlayBook .apk to .bar converter
    05-08-13 05:29 PM
    You can convert it, but it won't work.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 12:42 AM
    You may not give a damn like you said about anything but I ( and i hope some other members here) trying to keep these forums productive and to the right direction. If you mind people serving their country ( military or otherwise) or if they took a trip to north korea its your problem and this is derailing the thread from the main issue which is when and how the viber app will look like when it's released.
    Legitimate are all questions but do all legitimate questions belong to this forum? Don't think so....

Peace out

Posted via CB10
    I don't give a damn what you think or feel I should write in forums.

If an App has privacy issues and there has been questions about it, it's fairly legitimate to try to get some answers.

Posted via CB10
    smartbuddy likes this.
    05-09-13 09:46 AM
    Oh come on Viber guys. What is taking so long!!! We need the app ASAP

Been using Skype. But it is quite resource hungry, hope that the Viber app won't be the same

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:48 PM
    Great job on latest Viber update with the last online feature ( same as whatsapp ). Also the "transfer call" feature is amazing. New stickers great too. I really hope to see all of that on my Z10 soon. its getting really silly carrying the iphone around just for Viber !

keep up the good work
    _____

on a lighter note :

@AlexBc : CB forums just got to a whole new level all together ! The World greatest Mysteries forums are Here !!!
    So once you get this incredible mystery shorted out regarding Privacy issues, and Viber being behind most, if not all conspiracies, please enlighten me the ignorant as well.
    05-09-13 10:14 PM
    Dear viber team,
    Z10 users are getting restless to get you on our beloved device. Get in fast.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:30 PM
    Dear viber team,
    Z10 users are getting restless to get you on our beloved device. Get in fast.

Posted via CB10
    Hhehehehehhehe, i feel you buddy!

But sometimes, being in a rush screws up the project... so i suggest that we extend our patience and let them take their time to finish it. More tests, better results.

Posted via (CB)
    05-09-13 11:56 PM
    I think the perfect time to release the Viber for BlackBerry would be the BlackBerry Live Conference on the upcoming week. What yoi guys think?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 12:48 AM

Im using Viber for nearly one and a half years. The latest Viber 3.0 release is a huge leap! Desktop integration is mind blowing. Easy call transfers and msg sync. Cant wait for BB10 app.
    05-10-13 01:19 AM
    @hadigunawan
    It's not possible to run android apps on OS7. There is no android player on any legacy OS.

Nice language in your post by the way. I'm sure your parents are very proud!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks brah
    05-10-13 01:52 AM
    Viber been waiting so long for your app. Still no updates? =(

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:17 AM
    I'm still waiting patiently.....

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:53 AM
    I think they're priming for bB live announcement. Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:55 AM