AlmostTI for BB10
AlmostTI for BB10
This emulator uses the AlmostTI port for the Playbook but adds in a new Cascades UI. It will run TI82, TI83, TI83+, TI85, and TI86 calculators but you need to supply your own ROM file for whichever calculator you want to use.
The latest installer for the Z10 can be found here: Download AlmostTI from SourceForge.net
for the Q10 it can be found here Download AlmostTI from SourceForge.net
and the source code is on github.
If you don't know how to sideload apps see here for Windows computers and here for Macs. On the Q10 the space button will quickly open/close the button mapping page.
The default location for ROMs is in misc/TI/ROM and this directory will be created by AlmostTI the first time it is run. In the applications first page this location can be changed using the ROM Folder button at the bottom of the screen.
AlmostTI-pb is ported from source code written by Marat Fayzullin.
and on the Q10
Last edited by travisredpath; 05-04-2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Added Q10 Support
TI82.ROM - 131072 bytes
TI83.ROM - 262144 bytes
TI83P.ROM - 524288 bytes
TI85.ROM - 131072 bytes
TI86.ROM - 262144 bytes
If this isn't the problem then please report back so that I can try to track down any bugs that might exist.
I've uploaded an installer for the Q10. To see the button mapping you can either go through the system menu (swipe down from the top) or press the space bar once you have a rom loaded. Eventually I would like to have one installer for both the Z10 and the Q10 but currently there are unknown problems with the latest version on the Z10.
- By gorang in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 30Last Post: 03-04-2012, 01:33 PM
- By rickbansal in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 46Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:46 AM
- By LoganSix in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:00 AM
- By Anatomy in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2012, 08:33 AM
- By CrackBerryTorch9800 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2011, 04:47 PM