Hi All,

Longtime BB user here that just made the jump to Z10 and loving it. Question, I'm looking for an app similar to Rex Wireless AlertMatrix, where I can have alerts supersede continue over and over until acknowledged. Our team uses this as e-mail paging software for after hours alerts and have yet to find a suitable replacement. I've contacted RexWireless and they have no plans at this time to port the app. I've purchased Emergency Alerts but so far it's kinda blah!

Thanks in Advance
    03-11-13 09:14 AM
    have you looked at Hub++ ?
    devcellent likes this.
    03-11-13 10:39 AM
    I was reading about it this morning, does it have a recurring alert that continues until you acknowledge it? I guess that is the key to a solution, if I'm asleep I would need the alert to continue like an alarm until acknowledge.

Thanks for the reply!
    03-11-13 11:08 AM
    I'm in the same boat. I've been using alertmatrix for my oncall rotation as a pager app and will be migrating to a BB10 phone this year. I contacted RexWireless who informed me that they will be taking a "wait-and-see" approach to BB10.

Were you able to find a suitable replacement? If RexWireless takes too long and if I can't find an alternative I will likely develop my own app for the same function.
    Last edited by dascypriot; 03-18-13 at 07:07 AM. Reason: sp
    03-15-13 07:15 AM
    With HUB++, you can configure the notification to continue until you read the message or unlock the device. Thus it would give you what you need. In addition to that, you can forward texts or email to a different address. If you have further question, feel free to send email to support @ devcellent . com.
    I was reading about it this morning, does it have a recurring alert that continues until you acknowledge it? I guess that is the key to a solution, if I'm asleep I would need the alert to continue like an alarm until acknowledge.

Thanks for the reply!
    04-07-13 01:25 AM
    I was wondering if DecoyOctopus had a chance to test Hub++ at all? I'm almost at the point where I'm migraiting to BB10 and would love to hear your feedback.
    07-18-13 07:43 AM
    I was wondering if DecoyOctopus had a chance to test Hub++ at all? I'm almost at the point where I'm migraiting to BB10 and would love to hear your feedback.
    The developer already replied to that question why back April 7. Just above your post.

Posted using The Z10
    07-18-13 11:27 AM
    One of our corporate users is already using HUB++ on BB10. They used to use AlertMatrix on BBOS platform. Feel free to contact us @ support @ devcellent . com
    dascypriot likes this.
    07-18-13 11:50 AM
    The developer already replied to that question why back April 7. Just above your post.

Posted using The Z10
    I was looking for DecoyOctopus' feed back - not an answer to a question.
    07-19-13 08:17 AM
    I was looking for DecoyOctopus' feed back - not an answer to a question.
    Well best way to know his feedback is through pm since this thread is long dead.

Or you can check hub++ official thread on the app forum

Posted using The Z10
    07-19-13 09:04 AM