Does anyone know if this is coming to bb10.? I loved that app.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 02:47 PM
    Once blackberry releases their API for background apps to function then we'll see a lot more of these apps come up

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 03:13 PM
    Not sure yet. I'm a big fan of the LED apps as such. Last one i had was BeBuzz - great little app, very useful (never tried Advanced OS and LED, because i had paid for the app i had lol). Anyway, last i've heard was that Devs have had access to the LED and confirmed it is multicolor!
    03-08-13 03:13 PM
    it is multicolored, there's a program called Hub++ that allows colored contacts, email and sms. Unfortunately there isn't bbm support and the time duration of the blinking light is limited.
    devcellent likes this.
    03-08-13 05:04 PM
    Yeah would love to see this app too. I have saved my contacts from old BlackBerry and would like to restore them to my Z10.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    03-18-13 10:24 PM
    it is multicolored, there's a program called Hub++ that allows colored contacts, email and sms. Unfortunately there isn't bbm support and the time duration of the blinking light is limited.
    Upcoming HUB++ release will have lots of cool features, like Disco LED, multiple color combinations, and more!
    03-19-13 01:50 AM
    Color LED Messages is the closest thing. Has to run in the background like all the others for now, but it works great. I have Hub++ as well and I prefer Color LED Messages
    03-21-13 06:47 AM
    I don't believe sultan has plans to develop for bb10. Check the aosl Facebook page. But if he does, I would be thankful. Bebuzz was nice, but aosl was much better. In my opinion. I did purchase both, and the added functionality of aosl put it ahead. I did like the default disco settings of bebuzz though.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    03-21-13 06:55 AM
    crossing my fingers for sultan to develop this app for BB10.
    it's my holy grail of my phone. i did custom actions on most functions that i want.
    a one click to open:
    - memory storage
    - toggle between edge/3G
    - event logger
    - memory cleaner
    and not forgetting the leds on my bbm, bbm group, whatsapp, whatsapp group and many more....

do i sound like a salesman...
    LOL, that just me still excited with aosled even after more than one year using it...
    double LOL..

INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting DIFFERENT RESULT
    hkkelvinlee and Azensun like this.
    03-21-13 07:06 AM
    Color LED Messages is the closest thing. Has to run in the background like all the others for now, but it works great. I have Hub++ as well and I prefer Color LED Messages
    What are the notable differences between the two apps?
    Disclosure: I bought Hub++ and really like it, especially the ability to create filters and assign specific colours to certain users or my own incoming email addresses, among other things.. Just wating for BBM contacts recognition!

Still, I agree that Advanced OS and Led is the class of the field on pre-BB10 phones. Would be great to have it on this platform for all the things it does.
    devcellent and hkkelvinlee like this.
    03-21-13 11:49 AM
    I don't believe sultan has plans to develop for bb10. Check the aosl Facebook page. But if he does, I would be thankful. Bebuzz was nice, but aosl was much better. In my opinion. I did purchase both, and the added functionality of aosl put it ahead. I did like the default disco settings of bebuzz though.