If you have 2 twitter accounts and operate both from your twitter app you must be very careful when posting that you know which account you are using. In compose mode there is no way of seeing which account is the active one. When posting from the app you can minimise and after a few seconds the active account will appear in the title. But if sharing something within the hub to twitter you can easily post to the wrong account. Unless I've missed a trick.
    03-07-14 06:57 AM
    That's gotta be some trick! I would be very careful if I were you!
    03-07-14 07:01 AM
    Thanks for pointing that. I have two twitter account as well, a serious one which is followed by some celebrities, and a "trolling" one that I use for stupid trends and other stuff (an account to have a laugh, troll, fool around, be crazy and provocative that I don't care of consequences).

Since day one, I always tweeted within the app, never from the hub because i'm scared of a tweet accident, and it's more logical to see the topic you are tweeting on and about.
    03-07-14 07:54 AM
    Thanks for pointing that. I have two twitter account as well, a serious one which is followed by some celebrities, and a "trolling" one that I use for stupid trends and other stuff (an account to have a laugh, troll, fool around, be crazy and provocative that I don't care of consequences).

Since day one, I always tweeted within the app, never from the hub because i'm scared of a tweet accident, and it's more logical to see the topic you are tweeting on and about.
    Can't you circumnavigate that issue by using Blaq + native, each with a different account?

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    03-07-14 04:38 PM