Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree13Likes
    CrackBerry User

I stopped by the Ghost Armor place in the mall the other day and they said the factory cut ones are 2+ weeks out, but they will custom cut one (as posted above) and then swap it to a factory fit one when they arrive. $20. They had a few phones to do and I was in a rush so I didn't get it done, but I might this weekend.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    27EE1588

I use an ishield screen protector because they gave me 2 free accessories for purchasing a 2 year full coverage insurance package for the z10. I have a spare protector that came with my transform flip shell case.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    -------------------------------------
    why did my signature disappear?
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    27EE1588

My friend used ghost Armor on her 9900 and it all came off. She didn't like it.

-------------------------------------
    why did my signature disappear?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    hrm...

Ghost Armor will replace if it comes off

CrackBerry Abuser

I'm just going to throw this out there because there isn't much info on the matter out there right now. I ended up getting the "zagg invisible shield high definition" from future shop. I had the original invisible shield on my 9900 and hated it, it really made the sensitivity worse along with it being rubbery and having orange peel like everyone usually expressed - but i had heard the newer ones were better. I just tossed it on the phone a couple hours ago, quite easy to do. I sprayed it lightly on both sides and put it down and you're able to slide it around a bit to get it aligned before using the squeege to take out the air bubbles/solution. I was happy to see that the protector is the EXACT same size as the z10s screen. At first I thought it felt rubbery but after a couple hours of drying out I'd have to say it's much better than the old ones. Not smooth like the factory glass but better than the originals. However i'm finding i like typing on it better WITH the zagg for whatever reason. It really does look crystal clear, not grainy at all. Right now there is a bit of rainbowing and micro bubbles under it that i can notice but apparently they all go away after 1-2 days. So maybe I'll get back to you on how it feels when it's fully dried/cured and it's looking mint but I can already say it's much better than their older ones. One more thing to note is that i was wondering how a protector would feel with swiping from the bottom or top since you'd have an edge but after it's on i realized you don't really swipe from the the actual phones body up, you swipe from around where it says blackberry so you're already above the edge.

Anyways i'm just kind of rambling on but wanted to give an idea on how it is. The weird thing is I called the local kiosk and asked about them and they said zagg only has the originals for the z10 and not the HD version, which I thought was weird. So I went into future shop and bought one and it says "high definition" right on it, although the packaging is different than the ones i've seen for iphones at stuff that say "HD" in big lettering as opposed to high definition. I'm sure this is the newer one though as i remember the one on my 9900 being harder to glide across the screen with my finger.

edit: about 20 hours later and any little micro bubbles or any imperfections are almost all gone. i bet by tomomrrow it'll be perfect. i've happy with it, when you tap on the screen with your nail it feels very hard/glassy rather than rubbery. it's much better than their older ones.
    Last edited by ShaneN.; 02-16-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    meganVee and mgamiet like this.
    CrackBerry User

Default Z10 Screen Protector?

I got the zagg hd one for z10 from future shop. The tech applied it for 5 dollars. He said it takes 6 days to fully cure and bubbles to disappear. When he was done I saw no bubbles and you cannot even see the protector. It is GREAT!
    http://www.zagg.com/support/whatis.php
    CrackBerry Abuser

I noticed yesterday that future shop has the zagg hd. I am going to head there this weekend and grab one. I am currently using the screen protector I got from
    Telus but it sucks lol. I cannot wait to hey the zagg, they are by far the best ones out there.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10!!!
    Former: Motorola MicroTac- Motorola V120x - Nokia 3280 - Audiovox 8600 - Audiovox 8410 - Samsung A920 - LG Vx8500 (Chocolate) - BlackBerry Pearl 8130 - LG Vx9700 (Dare) - BlackBerry Curve 8530 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - BlackBerry Torch 9810

Current: BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB WiFi; BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB WiFi; BlackBerry Z10!!!

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneN. View Post
    I'm just going to throw this out there because there isn't much info on the matter out there right now. I ended up getting the "zagg invisible shield high definition" from future shop. I had the original invisible shield on my 9900 and hated it, it really made the sensitivity worse along with it being rubbery and having orange peel like everyone usually expressed - but i had heard the newer ones were better. I just tossed it on the phone a couple hours ago, quite easy to do. I sprayed it lightly on both sides and put it down and you're able to slide it around a bit to get it aligned before using the squeege to take out the air bubbles/solution. I was happy to see that the protector is the EXACT same size as the z10s screen. At first I thought it felt rubbery but after a couple hours of drying out I'd have to say it's much better than the old ones. Not smooth like the factory glass but better than the originals. However i'm finding i like typing on it better WITH the zagg for whatever reason. It really does look crystal clear, not grainy at all. Right now there is a bit of rainbowing and micro bubbles under it that i can notice but apparently they all go away after 1-2 days. So maybe I'll get back to you on how it feels when it's fully dried/cured and it's looking mint but I can already say it's much better than their older ones. One more thing to note is that i was wondering how a protector would feel with swiping from the bottom or top since you'd have an edge but after it's on i realized you don't really swipe from the the actual phones body up, you swipe from around where it says blackberry so you're already above the edge.

Anyways i'm just kind of rambling on but wanted to give an idea on how it is. The weird thing is I called the local kiosk and asked about them and they said zagg only has the originals for the z10 and not the HD version, which I thought was weird. So I went into future shop and bought one and it says "high definition" right on it, although the packaging is different than the ones i've seen for iphones at stuff that say "HD" in big lettering as opposed to high definition. I'm sure this is the newer one though as i remember the one on my 9900 being harder to glide across the screen with my finger.

edit: about 20 hours later and any little micro bubbles or any imperfections are almost all gone. i bet by tomomrrow it'll be perfect. i've happy with it, when you tap on the screen with your nail it feels very hard/glassy rather than rubbery. it's much better than their older ones.
    Congratulations I think you just sold me on getting this for myself too haha

Posted via CB10
    meganVee likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

where can i buy Zagg HD invisible shied here in France for Z10?
    CrackBerry Genius

Has anybody used the XT Glass screen protector from Clarivue? It looks very utilitarian and clean.

Blackberry Z10 XT-Glass Screen Protector from Clarivue
    Z10 & PB32
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by imcurved View Post
    Has anybody used the XT Glass screen protector from Clarivue? It looks very utilitarian and clean.

Blackberry Z10 XT-Glass Screen Protector from Clarivue
    The website says "coming soon", so my guess is, nobody has used it yet.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    515 Global Posts

Zagg invisibleSHIELD. Great protection. Use it on all my phones.
    CrackBerry User

I got the Puretek protector at a Verizon retailer that was applied with a custom roller machine. Within 24 hours all bubbles and fogginess were gone, and it comes with a lifetime warranty so I can go get it replaced free whenever I want.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Im not sure really, clearplex or zagg or ghost armour, wich one is the best?

Posted via CB10
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234