- CrackBerry User
- 16 Posts
Z10 Leather Holster for Otterbox question?
I have a tricky question. With the Z10 Otterbox case, what leather waist holster would fit the bigger dimensions of the Otterbox? I really really like the Otterbox but prefer slipping it in a nice fitting leather waist magnet closing holster for daytime business use. Any advice or recommendations? Thanks. Rets.
- 02-12-2013, 12:10 AM #2
Wow. Good question. That will have to be a fairly sizeable holster. Something from the BlackBerry 8700 era, but that would be too short of a case.
Or maybe there's some big 'ole holsters for cased Bold 9000s.
Tell ya what, I'm going to send this thread to Olivier who runs our CrackBerry Canada store. He's a genius when it comes to figuring out these sort of custom combinations. Does it often. Stay tuned!Kevin Michaluk
Founder, Editor in Chief, Troll Killer, CrackBerry.com
Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-12-2013, 11:40 PM #4
- 330 Posts
I like the feel of slipping it in the holster and secured with the magnetic strap as well. I just wish the flap flipped in the opposite direction. Yes you can put it in backwards like I try to do most of the time but then you can't see the alert.
The reasoning for this is usually when you keep your blackberry in the holster, after time the magnet from the holster messes up the screen. I noticed this when I discovered a dot(kind of burned in) on my blackberry bold 9900 I was going crazy wondering how it got there and tried to get rid of it. Only to realize its in the exact same spot where the magnet closes. I hope this doesn't happen with my ZED-10.
(hmm... maybe I'll just uses a leather hole punch and customize it)
- By westlee.williams in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2010, 02:55 PM
- By habakkuk in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:24 PM
- By tsave31 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:09 AM
- By Laren in forum Accessory ReviewsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:41 PM
- By NFLBlitze1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2008, 07:46 PM