z10 with flip case
I have the blackberry flip case. When you flip open the case it takes the phone out of standby. I want to open the case and have to swipe up to get out of standby. I can't find where I can change this setting. Any ideas?
- 02-06-13, 02:45 PM #2
Try going to settings > display you can set the screen lock timeout to 10 seconds that should do it but only after 10 secs obviously
Last edited by drum; 02-06-13 at 03:01 PM.
- 02-06-13, 02:46 PM #4
You can set lock on holster or not in settings. I'm still waiting for my flip case, they are released on Amazon UK from tomorrow I think.. so I'm afraid I cannot test it myself, so I may be wrong.
The the blackberry flip shell case. There is a magnetic part on the cover. It knows when the cover is closed or open. Further it takes the phone out of standby which I want to stop.
- By White9900 in forum BlackBerry 10 AccessoriesReplies: 49Last Post: 03-17-13, 03:58 AM
- By White9900 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 10Last Post: 02-05-13, 08:22 PM
- By rishio in forum BlackBerry 10 AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 02-05-13, 07:19 PM
- By jgmccallister in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 05-04-08, 07:07 AM
- By Luke_Y in forum AT&TReplies: 11Last Post: 03-01-08, 12:26 PM