Z10 in-car Bluetooth integration, something to add to the blog post
I have a 2012 tacoma with the basic stereo system, not entune. I couldnt find the "bluetooth voice command" entry in my phone book. But by adding the number 9995551234 manually I can then set that on a speed dial and access the voice control , I cant get enough of stuff like this. Love when devices work togethor. Every stereo is different but for anybody who has this you should then add it to a speed dial. Which will make it so you press talk on the steering wheel, a number on your stereo presets and you've activated the voice command. Pretty much the only practical use for these voice recognition apps.
- CrackBerry Abuser
06-08-2013, 12:20 AM #2
- 237 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I didn't know this. Will try it in my 2012 matrix that doesn't have en tune tomorrow
On my sweet Z10 with CB10!Former owner of a 9530, 9550 & 9930.
Proud owner of a 32gb Playbook.
Rocking the Z10 and loving every inch of it!
- By klondike1024 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:48 PM
- By klondike1024 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2009, 03:28 PM
- By beringersd in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2009, 12:25 PM
- By Jill in Northern Virginia in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2009, 07:26 PM
- By Hendrikus in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2008, 08:35 PM