Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BBThemes
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Z10 accessories at shop crackberry?

I was doing some googling looking for Z10 cases and came across shop crackberry links that leads to an error page.

Come on Kev, what accessories have you ordered for the Z10? Give up the inof hehehe

http://www.google.ca/url?q=http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-accessories.htm&sa=U&ei=A3ToUNaPAsXUiwLeiYBI&ved=0 CCYQFjAF&sig2=dMxbMAJKIymlU1xAdJN8VA&usg=AFQjCNENZ GlMxPzws0nZn2Zzpn5tWZ-7aA
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

The link works for me without any problem.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Hmmm...must be a canada thing.

The error page says not available in canada yet.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,882 Global Posts

Not yet available in Canada.
    Check out my app: CChecker
    Mobile Nations Staff

Global Posts
    1,922 Global Posts

Hate to be a party pooper, but the case is listed as "universally sized"... so it's not Z10 specific. Also, it has 68 reviews on CB, and at least one on Android Central dating back to February 2012, so it's not a new case.

You can bet as soon as we have accessories for the new devices we'll blog it up!
    Twitter @_Miche11e_ .::. BBM Channel C0001B3B5

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your effing smartphone.
    "Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence." - Pythagoras
    Thanked by 2:
    jesse_h (01-05-2013),  r0v3rT3N (01-05-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24D57205

Okay, the question that remains then is what Kevin has lined up for accessorizing the Z10? Kevin............?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    873 Global Posts

The manufacturers need to get their hands on the actual hardware to size up their tooling before they can begin production. That does not stop them from teeing up their web sites and taking orders though.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Haag View Post
    Hate to be a party pooper, but the case is listed as "universally sized"... so it's not Z10 specific. Also, it has 68 reviews on CB, and at least one on Android Central dating back to February 2012, so it's not a new case.

You can bet as soon as we have accessories for the new devices we'll blog it up!
    Thanks Michelle.

If it's not Z10 specific, how come googleing Z10 accessories leads me to shop crackberry links specific to the Z10 that point to Z10 chargers, cases, etc.?

Here is the address...

Shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-accessories.htm&sa=U&ei=A3ToUNaPAsXUiwLeiYBI&ved=0 CCYQFjAF&sig2=dMxbMAJKIymlU1xAdJN8VA&usg=AFQjCNENZ GlMxPzws0nZn2Zzpn5tWZ-7aA
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

I'm going out on a limb here but I would assume rim has at least some OEM basic cases and accessories at launch. Should mean that suppliers should know (or at least made orders and currently being shipped) what they are getting in time for when the Z10 comes out for sale?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

id love to be able to support CB by using their store, but im in the uk, and paying $14 minimum for shipping is a joke im afraid (moreso when you add the 9-14 days delivery time).
    both play and amazon deliver free in the uk within 3 days, so it`ll never be an option. CB need a proper UK/Europe store if ya ask me. after all its all MN sites not really CB, so the users are definitley there.

Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900

For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
    TrickyCase likes this.
    Mobile Nations Staff

Global Posts
    1,922 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by narci View Post
    Thanks Michelle.

If it's not Z10 specific, how come googleing Z10 accessories leads me to shop crackberry links specific to the Z10 that point to Z10 chargers, cases, etc.?

Here is the address...

Shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-accessories.htm&sa=U&ei=A3ToUNaPAsXUiwLeiYBI&ved=0 CCYQFjAF&sig2=dMxbMAJKIymlU1xAdJN8VA&usg=AFQjCNENZ GlMxPzws0nZn2Zzpn5tWZ-7aA
    Obviously they're getting the store ready for the device launches. It's easy to add device compatibility to items already in the store - items that are universal.
    Do this: Go to the store, change your device to the Z10, click new accessories. (Or just click here: New BlackBerry Z10 Accessories - ShopCrackBerry) What do you see? A ton of universal accessories that say BlackBerry Z10, because they are compatible. Not because they are specific to that device. Change the device to a different BlackBerry, I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of the items are the same as the search results for the Z10.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your effing smartphone.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

I tried that Michelle and got a message saying "ahem...sorry but your search did not bring back any devices".

On the canada site btw.
    Mobile Nations Staff

Global Posts
    1,922 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by narci View Post
    I tried that Michelle and got a message saying "ahem...sorry but your search did not bring back any devices".

On the canada site btw.
    The Canada store is separate from the US store. They've likely not added the BB10 devices yet.