Is there a skin/case that works with any pouches/sleeves?
I love the leather pouch but I also need drop protection while using the phone. BlackBerry Leather Pocket Pouch for Z10 | BlackBerry Leather Cases | ShopCrackBerry
Is there anyway I can have it both? Tying to find a large enough pouch and a skin/bumper type protection.
- 03-28-2013, 08:34 PM #2
- 03-29-2013, 01:14 PM #3
Try Decalgirl skins. I was just browsing their site and they have a ton of skins for the z10.
Disclaimer: I currently don't own a z10, although I have a skin on my Kindle from them and they are pretty thin skins....Have you hit SEARCH today?/
- 03-29-2013, 01:46 PM #5
- 03-29-2013, 06:54 PM #6
I think my shell case might fit as well, that silicon looking skin seems to be as thick as what I got.. I wish there were more stores selling these nice looking pouches.
Posted via CB10
Last edited by heading4tomorrow; 04-02-2013 at 01:05 AM.STL-100-3 (Z10) AT&T,
SQN-100-1 (Q10) AT&T, 10.2.1.1925
STA-100-3 (Z30) Verizon Model on AT&T Network,
STA-100-5 (Z30) 10.2.1.2141
RD121WW (Playbook) 188.8.131.523
- 04-02-2013, 09:51 AM #9
Thanks for all your help! I love the OEM Pouch, but it is very snug fit, there is no way you can get a Z10 with a skin/case in there.
- By SolidOrange in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2009, 08:23 AM
- By SolidOrange in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2009, 08:23 AM
- By reybie in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2009, 04:37 PM
- By techster82 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:24 AM
- By derekjd in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2008, 11:35 PM