CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Screen Protectors

This is the first touch screen phone I've had and I would like to know everyone's opinion on screen protectors for the Z10. I would like to know which is the best and are they really worth it.? I've seen so many brands and have been trying to decide which one so i thought I'd ask all of you!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

I prefer Ghost Armour. I've used had it put on my old iPhone 4s, my current iPad and just had it put on my Z10 last night. I like that they install it for you and its guaranteed. Mine has no bubbles or marks in it at all. The quality hasn't let me down with my devices yet.
    Thanked by:
    Ninja_Frog (02-21-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    322 Global Posts

I think for me they are a must, between dropping, my kids, getting thrown around in my car, I need them. tried sever kinds all worked well for me, some had the anoying bubbles, but I can ignore to save my screen. Ghost Armour no Bubbles.
    Thanked by:
    Ninja_Frog (02-21-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

thanks guys, another question, how is it put on? and is it removable if I don't like it?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Frog View Post
    thanks guys, another question, how is it put on? and is it removable if I don't like it?
    its removable (as in it won't destroy your screen when you take it off) but then the ghost armour will be wrecked and if you want it again you'd have to pay the $5 fee to have it redone
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts

I've tried 3 types so far. The best is the protector that came with the transform case by far.

Haven't tried ghost Armor. But for a bit more money you also get a neat case too.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I used the iSheildz protector on my Bold 9900 and was satisfied with the layer it added to the screen. So I used the same brand for the Z10. Applying it is a little bit of a process, and takes a bit of time, but looks good when done. My annoyance is that I managed to let some dust get underneath, near the upper left corner. I probably can't peel back the corner to remove the dust and then re-lay the protector, so I'm stuck with it for now. Another niggle is that the protector does not fully cover the screen - there is a small gap on all four sides. Another millimeter each way and coverage would be full. That said, it's a thick protector and is smooth enough for gestures.
    CrackBerry User

Using skinomi. Very good so far

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,869 Global Posts

i can tell you that using the cheap plastic ones are terrible (the cheap china ones) they scratch easy. I guess that's why they come in multipacks!

Best screen protector I've ever used is Best Skins Ever and prices are amazing too.
    I LOVE MY 8310 9700 9900 Z10 Z30!