Get the zagg invisible shield.. it's $30 at future shop. It comes with a liquid you use to help get it perfect.
Here's how I applied mine:
- spray your hands to get them wet when handling the protection.
- spray the front of the screen protector, peel and spray the back- make it really wet for best results
- spray your device (make sure it's off), make it really wet
- put the screen protector on the phone and it would slide in place. Make sure you're in a well lit room so that you can see closely.
-use the card that comes with it to push the bubbles and liquid out. Go left and right keeping your phone in portrait mode. If you do landscape and go the long way, it'll stretch the protector and won't fit nice.
- once it's put on and you like the fit, you can pat it down with the cloth.
-while it's still fresh on the device, you can use your fingers and move it around here and there until you are satisfied that it's perfect.
And if you don't like the fit. You can always take it off and reapply it. Just make sure you use the spray and everything is clean
Posted via CB10