UDS Web Service Port 8081
At our company, we're installing BEService 10 and UDS on a new server. I've installed BEService 10 fine, though I am having trouble with UDS. It's fine up untill the Core Module Information, Website Information section. It says that port 8081 is already in use by an application, which must be BES. So, since I can't use port 8081, or 8444 (I would assume, since I think BDS/BES uses that, too) what can I use in their places?
Thanks for any help!
- 02-06-13, 05:08 AM #2
I assume when you say BEService10 you mean BDS? If yes, this is because the BDS and UDS web consoles use the same ports. There is a KB article on BB's website (KB32547-Installing BlackBerry Device Service (BDS) and Universal Device Service (UDS) and BlackBerry Mobile Fusion Studio on the same host server) re how to set this up.
- By pooja13pandey in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-11, 01:27 AM
- By Alexchap in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-09, 02:02 PM
- By MLorenson in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-08, 04:29 PM
- By gwc1023 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-08, 04:01 PM
- By DMberry in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-07, 07:08 AM