- CrackBerry Abuser
- 184 Posts
UDS username and password
I upgraded to 10.2.3 the other day, and upgraded our licenses with EZ-Pass. Figuring I could now connect Android and iOS devices, I tried to log in to the Universal Device Service, but it's asking a username and password that is apparently different from the normal BESAdmin details. I guess I may have set something up when I first installed BES 10, but I can't remember. Any idea if there's a default username/password, or how I can reset mine?
- 08-31-14, 09:50 AM #2
When we installed bes5, we created a standard Administrator password for which I've used all the way since upgrading to 10.2.2.
If I recall, the service account created each time a new bes instance is spun up.
I don't see any information in the KB about this but I believe that you will need to reinstall again
Posted via CB10 app & my killer BlackBerry Z30
- By vinnielo in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 41Last Post: 02-16-15, 07:45 PM
- By Easypants in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-14, 07:42 PM
- By Yandar in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-14, 05:59 PM
- By Aditya Purohit in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 08-27-14, 04:17 AM
- By Amritv in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-14, 02:52 AM