Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Some Problems on BES 10.2.2

Hey guys,
    Im new here and I have first of all I want so "Hello" to all of you.
    Maybe some of you can help me with some problems configuring BES 10.

Were using BES 10.2.2 and all devices are activated in balanced mode. I made a software configuration for "BlackBerry World for work" using BlackBerry Work Drives. Everything went fine with configuring on the server side. But on my device i only get following message:

A server error has occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

I think it has to do with our settings in the firewall. Can you tell me which ports or IPs have to be on the whitelist?

Second Problem:
    I was activating a company device with the company email adress of the user. Everything went fine. The user also wants to check emails of another company account. For example info@companyname.de
    I was trying to activate this adress as Active Sync Account. But it was not possible because it said there is an error with this domain because the domain is already used for work.
    Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,800 Global Posts

Not sure on the BlackBerry World for Work problem but currently you can only have one mailbox per Work Space and not only that you can't add another mailbox to the Personal Space using the same email domain as the one in the Work Space either. I think this limitation is going to improve later this year in BES12.

However, you can add the mailbox using another email domain if you have more than one available. So instead of user@companyname.com use user@oldcompanyname.com if you can still receive emails on that old domain name (remember it has to be an additional email address on the users mailbox in your email system too).

Emails will still go out as the primary outbound SMTP address so it won't cause problems there.

Posted via CB10 on Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3175 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.2
    CrackBerry Addict

Agree on the email reply.

As for your software deployment problem it's not related to the firewall, as you only need TCP port 3101 for the connection to BlackBerry Infrastructure.

BES has some great logging built in and the log level may even be raised to "Debug" (or verbose if you REALLY need a LOT).

The lig files are in the logs folder located under the installation folder.

Posted via CB10