Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. smilloy519's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Set Signature from Bes 10

    Does anyone know if it is possible for me to set user signatures for work email though the bes10?

    I can send each user directions on how to change the signature that from "sent from my blackberry z10" to xxxx but ti would be ideal if i could simply set if for them on set up.
    Or even better, if it could simply use the same signature as their outlook.
  2. Sith_Apprentice's Avatar
    Mod Team Emeritus

    Posts
    10,165 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,168 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often
    #2  

    Default

    I do not believe that BB has added this feature yet. I havent checked, but is it available through ActiveSync?
    ~S_A
    All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.
  3. smoothrunnings's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,531 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smilloy519 View Post
    Does anyone know if it is possible for me to set user signatures for work email though the bes10?

    I can send each user directions on how to change the signature that from "sent from my blackberry z10" to xxxx but ti would be ideal if i could simply set if for them on set up.
    Or even better, if it could simply use the same signature as their outlook.
    There might be away to set the organizational signature in BES10 currently or it may be coming out in May with the next version of BES10 I can't remember what the guy for BBRY said in the webinar today with respect to his. However if you are looking to create a signature for yourself you should be able to do it through your account settings.
  4. oufc_gav's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothrunnings View Post
    There might be away to set the organizational signature in BES10 currently or it may be coming out in May with the next version of BES10 I can't remember what the guy for BBRY said in the webinar today with respect to his. However if you are looking to create a signature for yourself you should be able to do it through your account settings.
    Not currently there. May be in later update.
  5. smilloy519's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oufc_gav View Post
    Not currently there. May be in later update.
    Thanks
    I figured as much.

    I can add my own, but some users need help doing everything, so just setting it for them would be ideal.
    Hopefully they add this in the future.
  6. highos's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    116 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smilloy519 View Post
    Thanks
    I figured as much.

    I can add my own, but some users need help doing everything, so just setting it for them would be ideal.
    Hopefully they add this in the future.
    Also hoping that this gets added in the next patch / release. Not being able to manage signatures is kind of a small nightmare.

    That's yet another thing I have to do or check on device-if I even get physical access to the device vs something I could push or change from the server side :/

Similar Threads

  1. Disable Blackberry Balance / Device Password Management from BES 10
    By BobbyBolivia in forum BlackBerry Balance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:53 AM
  2. User Migration from BES 5 to BES 10
    By keithgrey in forum BlackBerry Administrators
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 09:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 10:47 AM
  4. Removed from BES, how do I clear settings?? HELP!!!
    By reddz80 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions