- CrackBerry Addict
- 627 Posts
Renamed user not being found
I deleted a user fro BES10, renamed them in the AD and on Exchange and tried to add them back but BES can't find the user.
It wouldn't be such an issue if it wasn't for the account being the EA to the CEO. We changed person so I just renamed the account.
Any ideas? User can be found in AD, on Exchange, in address books, etc, just not on BES10.
I can't bounce the server until late tonight so any ideas would be nice.
Posted via CB10------------------------------
I love frying eggs on my Z10
- CrackBerry Abuser
09-01-2014, 11:03 AM #2
- 122 Posts
In the advanced search options under manage users change the option to 'queued to be deleted' to yes and then hit search. The user might still be pending delete. If so, you can delete from that queue then try and re add
Posted via CB10
- By Varun Naive in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 43Last Post: 09-08-2014, 02:11 PM
- By BeeRanDyn in forum BlackBerry PassportReplies: 35Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:56 PM
- By october88 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:02 PM
- By GhAi BaljiNder in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:13 AM
- By october88 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:33 PM