How-to install BDS, Mgt Studio, and UDS onto one server!!
Follow this document from BBRY to the "T" and skip the other documents and your set!
KB32547-Installing BlackBerry Device Service (BDS) and Universal Device Service (UDS) and BlackBerry Management Studio on the same host server
- CrackBerry User
03-05-2013, 01:22 PM #5
- 78 Posts
Getting the BlackBerry Management Studio installed and associated with the BES 5 server is pretty straight forward.
The BDS installation isn't too bad, but I really wish they would elaborate or refine their UDS instructions further. It's not that they are absolutely terrible, but I feel like they could be done a lot better.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-05-2013, 08:46 PM #8
- 309 Posts
- 03-07-2013, 08:38 AM #10~S_A
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-07-2013, 01:31 PM #11
- 3 Posts
Management Studio is for managing your MDM domains including your existing BES5 domain and the newly installed BDS and UDS domains from a single console. Management Studio is the console of consoles. And it can be installed on a separate machine or on BES5 or UDS or BDS servers too.
I tried to install it on separate machine and on BDS server too, and both solutions was working fine.
Posted via CB10
- By Supertwins in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2009, 02:37 PM
- By AshlynLovesHerBB in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2009, 03:43 PM
- By y0us3f in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2009, 01:22 PM
- By latinali in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2009, 08:01 AM
- By AZA43 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2008, 02:42 PM