Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default EZ Pass Trade In

I sent blackberry an email but I havent heard back so I figured Id post this here....

If I have 110 perpetual bes10.2.3 licenses but only have 85 or so of them activated at the moment and I use the ezpass for all of my licenses, will I lose the unactivated licenses after the program expires? My licenses are good for BDS and UDS devices (Silver).

My goal is to be able to get the upgrade to bes12 when it comes out and the ezpass program offers the upgrade free. Maybe the other options is to not use the ezpass and just purchase t-support so i am entitled to the ugprades? Thanks!!

Denny
    CrackBerry Abuser

ive upgraded our licenses via ezpass and a number have not been assigned a user. these don't expire. however, you do get that $999.00 hit at the end of the program.

now, i'm not sure what BlackBerry has in store for BES12. but I hope its a similar program - I doubt it though.

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    deebo550 (07-13-2014) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by ehroberts View Post
    ive upgraded our licenses via ezpass and a number have not been assigned a user. these don't expire. however, you do get that $999.00 hit at the end of the program.

now, i'm not sure what BlackBerry has in store for BES12. but I hope its a similar program - I doubt it though.

Posted via CB10
    Is it 999 plus 8 dollars per device?

I was just worried because it said for all traded in licenses, those not activated would expire.

I'm OK with paying a support, upgrade and maintenance fee to be able to be entitled to upgrades but I just didn't want to lose any unactivated traded in licenses.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

i saw this in the footnotes

* At the end of the program period, the customer will be renewed and invoiced for another year of Advantage Support, for the amount of active licenses on their BES10 deployment. Customers will have the option to cancel or modify their Advantage Support contract 30 days prior to the paid subscription start date (i.e. February 1, 2015).

and this too

At the end of the complimentary support period, you will be charged the Annual Technical Support Advantage Program Fee of $900 and a per device Fee of $8.00 based on the number of active BES10 Silver licenses.