- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
BlackBerry Administration Service could not connect to BlackBerry World
Anyone seen this problem when trying to add BlackBerry World applications on BES10? It was working for me, but has since stopped. No changes have been made on the server side, and when attempting this I can see correct routing and activity through our Firewalls, and can also see a port on the server making an established connection with BlackBerry World IP address through TCPVIEW.
- 03-25-2013, 08:14 AM #2
- 03-25-2013, 09:33 PM #4
As you can read in the BlackBerry community support forum many people are getting the same error after it initially worked OK.
I have the same error message in BDS after it worked the first time allowing me to publish Work Drives then from the next day all I get whatever I try to publish is the error you're getting, no solution as yet. I don't want to remove Work Drives to see if that caused it in case I can't publish it again after!
Posted via CB10
- 03-25-2013, 09:41 PM #5
I've read that this is for security reasons as Android apps can be big security risks but that seems a bit over the top as all apps submitted to BlackBerry World are personally vetted before they are approved aren't they? So it should be safe shouldn't it?! I want the option to be able to allow Android apps on BlackBerry World for Work if I want to, it should be my decision BlackBerry!
Posted via CB10
- 03-26-2013, 06:19 AM #6
- By amelia.jane in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:59 PM
- By the block in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:48 PM
- By adonius in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:53 AM
- By adonius in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:12 AM
- By wayne78 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2008, 05:02 PM