- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BES Log analisys
Hi all! Great forum!
Someone asked to me analize some BES logs retrived from an incident, because the want to set some alarms on logs.
Where i can retrive a complete error list of BES to figure out the severity of the error?
tipical error are like:
%NICWIN-4-Application_20216_BlackBerry: Application,rn=877153 cid=0x00000000 eid=0xafff4ef8,Fri Dec 07 07:36:45 2012,20216,BlackBerry Messaging Agent AUTO-FE-02 Agent 4,None,Warning,AUTO-FE-02.bes.local,None,,No description string found. string-data=[[email protected]} Synchronize() failed: ERR_FAIL, Tag=333410 ]
how/where retrive the severity?
Thank in advantage.
- 03-07-13, 07:04 AM #2
If the log file extract is the same as the example then the severity level is in the field containing WARNING in your example. Examine a few other records to determine if this is a general rule or a special case.
Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
- By pintand in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-11, 10:53 AM
- By Godzilla007 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-10, 09:50 AM
- By ngaba in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-09, 01:46 AM
- By monad in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-09, 03:31 PM
- By A_Fromen in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 09-08-07, 05:36 AM