Phone switching between Bell and Telus
So here is a weird event! My wife has her Z10 and it is locked to Bell and her service is with Bell.
Two times this morning she noticed that she had a red exclamation point indicating emergency calls only. When she pulled down the settings, it said Telus under mobile network, later it switched back to Bell, and then back and forth a couple of times.
We finally did a battery pull and it seems to be fine now, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen.
- 04-18-2014, 02:38 PM #2
oh wow I've only seen that happen when I've been roaming and I've hit a "partner" carrier. If you were home at the time that was weird to me.Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" - Socrates
- By New_Z10 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 36Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:52 AM
- By timboalogo in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:59 PM
- By champagne_charly in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:53 PM
- By gameson in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 11Last Post: 04-18-2014, 06:52 PM
- By bellemonkey in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:34 PM