Still loving my Z10. My cousin loves hers and my fiance loves hers.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 04:41 PM
    Just looked through the OP'S comments all negative from the start. Looks to me like starting trouble. Not just this thread but look at his past comments. Not general talking but just bashing. If you got your phone from the start and traded it for an android then why are you still here bashing?
    06-06-13 08:44 PM
    Me likey likey my Z10 long time!

Posted via Crackberry on my Z10!
    06-06-13 09:01 PM
    I bet I like mine more than you like yours! Lol

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 09:05 PM
    - consistently over half the threads here strongly negative or from people pulling their hair out about unsolveable issues

- the once prevalent 'I'm lovin' my Z10' threads have dwindled to near silence

- 3 months in, early problems still not fixed, ongoing issues losing good customers

- new customers? Not much sign, although when they do post here (usually along the 'wth' lines), they get abuse for not knowing better

- old customers? Well, 12 year users like me have given up - I need a reliable smartphone, not something I have to make allowances or excuses for

- most traditional USPs gone - BIS? Dead. Push email? Not necessarily. Low data usage? No more. Long battery life? History. Sync? One day maybe. Reliability? Cough... BBM? We're giving it away

- share price? Volumes have settled down, charts say it won't break $20 again

- rumors that BBRY will cut production volumes sharply look - shall we say - well sourced.

Whaddyathink? Any tricks left up the sleeve or case study in how to lose a loyal customer base while failing to attract a new one?
    That's funny, there's posts here about leaving apple and apple sucks and there os is the oldest so i guess apple is going under too right???? (FACE PALM) wow!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 09:11 PM
    I got my Z10 on Feb 14. Not one issue. Just called Rogers today, to upgrade my other 2 (family) phones.
    My son wants a Z10 and my daughter a Q10.

From Zed to U via CB10
    06-06-13 09:39 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Have both the Z10 and Q10. Both work fabulously!!

And will only get better as software upgrades continue to come over time.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:32 AM
57 123