BB live implies only one thing: BBRY stock will go down.
    PR and IR at BBRY the worst I have ever seen.
    05-14-13 11:03 AM
    The whole PR and IR department should be fired. They are totally useless.
    05-14-13 11:04 AM
    Sick and Tired of how this stock gets manipulated day in and day out for more than a year now. Why can't BBRy get big name investors behind it?
    05-14-13 11:07 AM
    Nothing to do with PR or IR.

Posted via CB10
    Acumenight likes this.
    05-14-13 11:08 AM
    There is a huge short position on the stock. Short sellers manipulate the stock

Posted via CB10
    Acumenight likes this.
    05-14-13 11:09 AM
    The whole PR and IR department should be fired. They are totally useless.
    Well, you just tell Thorsten of your plans to lead the PR and IR time to world greatness! Send your resume here, showing your legendary PR and IR skills: [email protected]
    gobimmer and MarsupilamiX like this.
    05-14-13 11:10 AM
    Use this short sighted opportunity to buy more shares.

Posted via CB10
    sosof and theRock1975 like this.
    05-14-13 11:11 AM
    He obviously doesn't say "boom!" or "magical" enough ;-)

I don't think short term stock price fluctuations are a big deal. Let's see what the stock price does when he starts announcing quarterly financials. I think BBM being cross platform will have the biggest positive effect on the share price, but as it's difficult to see how something free gets monetized the share price has fallen. I'm sure they have a cunning plan for that!
    05-14-13 11:16 AM
    So should this company let short sellers dictate terms? Look what netflix did to its short sellers.
    05-14-13 11:20 AM
    05-14-13 11:20 AM
    yawn yawn... heard this for 2 years, Jim and Mike were like $35 is a very low price two years back. we will prove we are better. To years later its at $15.
    BBRy great products, Management has no clue how to deal with Wall Street. BBRY should be a private company. They have no idea what a public company means.
    05-14-13 11:22 AM
    Yawn yawn everything your saying I have heard 100 times before as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 11:23 AM
    BB live implies only one thing: BBRY stock will go down.
    PR and IR at BBRY the worst I have ever seen.
    That's normal by the end of day u will see a spike and will continue tomorrow at open day.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!
    05-14-13 11:26 AM
    BBRY is one of the only companies, I have seen, that can have a huge pep rally and announce so much and their stock tanks!

Oh well, let hope we can recover before they do it to us again!
    05-14-13 11:28 AM
    There are rumours Icahn is looking at the stock or buying the stock. This should give shortsellers a pause. Or maybe BBBRY, or whoever is planning on acquiring it, are planning a VW-type stealth takeover and an epic short squeeze.
    05-14-13 11:35 AM
    The stock is obviously manipulated. The explanation for today's drop could be simply that the big names playing the stock have positioned themselves for profiting from a drop in price.

The scenario could be like this:
    1. they have pushed for a hike in the previous days
    2. today, they forced a drop by a concertated sell-off when the positive hype of today's anouncements had shown signs of fatigue, after 11AM (so they knew it won't be a broad rally today). They managed to create a downward momentum by capitalizing on the recent volatility of the BBRY stock - investors have already seen violent swings in the stock price so they are panicking easy.

An individual investor can hardly follow this game because the info within his/her reach is too fragmentary. One can hypothesize on what has happened, but cannot predict on the info at hand. The only solution is to invest on medium to long term if you have trust in the company.
    Kyle Andrei likes this.
    05-14-13 11:49 AM
    I think the market doesn't believe that Q5 is the answer for their emerging market problems ( falling due to Android touch phones ) and that BB is too focused on their QWERTY models. The market was looking for positive indications of sales.

CB posters cry market manipulation when the stock takes a tumble and BB has "arrived "when there is a big gain.
    05-14-13 12:14 PM
  18. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Good buying opportunity... just bought another $500,000 bb.

News Today was good for the long term....

This is going to be a strong year for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 12:42 PM
    It was a great day...i liked CEO's speach

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 12:45 PM
    Who cares. Sell through numbers on phones and numbers on enterprise adoption of BES10 reported in the June report are what really matters, and what will sort out the traders, shorts and longs. Shorts believe the business model is flawed and longs believe the company is coming back. Only time will tell.
    northernrds likes this.
    05-14-13 12:52 PM
    Have read thousands of these stories. the thing with public company is that Stock price captures everything , not in short term but over 2 years?
    05-14-13 01:28 PM
    It's a buying day.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 01:29 PM
    the street was hoping to get some sort of indication how sales has been doing. They didn't provide any so investors are selling off... as simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    lifelongbbfan likes this.
    05-14-13 01:31 PM
    Always an excuse to rationalize low stock price. Problem is that IR department should go out and get a broad and deep shareholder base. Pathetic that such a great company trading for peanuts.
    05-14-13 01:56 PM
    Eh apple went down 2.53 today, no biggie, they will go up, I know they will.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 02:15 PM
43 12