I am, this is insider bs.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 02:17 PM
    09-23-13 02:31 PM
    They have no other bidders, it's a no brainer for the board. Take your best offer before stock is worthless.
    web99 likes this.
    09-23-13 02:34 PM
    I'm voting yes. I sold most of my stock at a higher price, but am in at a lower price than is being offered so I am taking the money and getting out before it is worthless.
    web99 likes this.
    09-23-13 02:35 PM
    I am, this is insider bs.

Posted via CB10
    Please explain what insider BS you allege has happened?

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    09-23-13 02:36 PM
    I'm either voting no or selling before the vote. If there's no other offers just sell it for parts, I'm sure they can get at least $9 per share that way. Something is definitely up here.
    I'm voting yes. I sold most of my stock at a higher price, but am in at a lower price than is being offered so I am taking the money and getting out before it is worthless.
    then why even vote? just sell it now...
    09-23-13 03:18 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Thus is a low ball offer
    ..hopefully it will now set in motion "serious bids" for Blackberry....otherwise i vote "no"....

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:16 PM
    I vote no..
    let the deal fall through force them to sell the parts and we'd make 12$ ish

Joke of a low ball offer patents + cash alone almost cover the price.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:33 PM
    I am voting no as well.

Posted via keyboard bearing Q10
    09-24-13 01:25 AM
    I am actually going to vote yes and take the $9 a share that they are offering. Face it, the prospects for BlackBerry are pretty bleak right now without a takeover. Without any offer on the table, the stock price will continue to drop to $7, $6, $5, etc and we will be wishing we sold at $9. The present management at BlackBerry have shown that they just don't have what it takes to turn the company around, so at this point I completely agree with the company being sold.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet
    09-24-13 01:55 AM
    I'm going to vote with my fist in Heins' face.
    09-24-13 02:12 AM
    Thus is a low ball offer
    ..hopefully it will now set in motion "serious bids" for Blackberry....otherwise i vote "no"....

Posted via CB10

You don't think BlackBerry running around for the last year saying "WE'RE FOR SALE, WE'RE FOR SALE" got anybody's attention?
    You don't think the stock falling to $6 a share last year got anybody's attention?

It is a low ball offer, but what do you expect when your whole business model is collapsing on you?

BlackBerry's attempt to launch a brand new mobile platform was a good case study for anyone else that is thinking about it.... It is too late - Apple and Android are too big and are providing a mobile experience that is unrealistic for anyone just starting out to be able to offer.

Now if you want to start small with very cheap devices in markets where apps are not big... you might have a shot at growing into other markets as your platform matures. But the big markets where apps are a requirement, but you can get premium prices are going to be closed to you.
    09-24-13 07:37 AM