When these conflicted analysts say. mistakenly, bad things about Blackberry, stock goes down more than it goes up when the company shows some of the best technologies this world has seen
    rogeryen likes this.
    12-17-14 01:26 PM
    When these conflicted analysts say. mistakenly, bad things about Blackberry, stock goes down more than it goes up when the company shows some of the best technologies this world has seen
    Yeah, it's crazily stupid.
    rogeryen likes this.
    12-17-14 09:53 PM
    Manipulation

#BBFactCheck
    12-18-14 09:01 AM
    Maybe if you could point to what BlackBerry has release that is considered some of the best technologies in the world....

Pretty sure you are just expressing your opinion about BlackBerry.... just as Faucette and Garcha are. Your points of view are very different from on another, the question is which of you are right.

You might want to take a little time to see what other companies are doing with technology today, that way you can be sure your views are clouded by your love of BlackBerry and your lack of knowledge.

And technology is only important if it is useful.... so while BES12 is amazing in what it does. It's value is limited to the size of the market that finds it useful.
    12-18-14 09:32 AM
    Faucette and Garcha do not have the same audience as mobile techs. They are giving their opinions on how the company is performing, not on how innovative their products are. Their focus is on investors. The mobile techs are mainly focused on giving their opinions to consumers.

I could have the most amazing gadget ever invented but if consumers aren't interested in it and I struggle to turn a profit, does it matter to investors?
    12-18-14 11:51 AM
    Confirmation bias. Look it up.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 11:51 PM