Things BBRY has taught me:

1. the stock price will move whether or not I am watching it.
    1a. The more I watch it, the more I *feel* like my watching has an effect.
    2. Watching does not have an effect.. In fact, nothing I can do will influence the direction of the movement.
    2a. No the stock really did NOT drop/jump because I bought/sold. It just feels like it.
    3. Those who can influence its movement do so for their own gain - and their clients - and no other reason. In other words: they don't actually care about the stock or the company.
    4. People and analysts will say anything when it comes to a stock, with only the most vague basis in reality. (Yes, I did separate "analysts" from "people". It was deliberate.)
    5. Don't ever again buy stock in a company I have any personal vested interest in.
    6. so-called insiders are a dime a dozen and will post anything if they think people will believe them. Especially in forums, comments, and twitter - but not limited to these venues.
    7. the only thing that matters in the long term are the numbers. The real numbers as published by the company, not what investment houses a, b, c, or d THINK those numbers will be. Generally speaking - quarterly and annual reports. Everything else is noise.
    8. A lot of people know more about this than I do. A larger number pretend they do.
    02-21-13 02:58 PM
    Lol same here. First time i truly choose the shares i bought and it is one of the most fluctuating one ever!
    02-21-13 05:16 PM
    Wear brown pants

Posted via CB10
    joe.miller, Barljo and peter9477 like this.
    02-21-13 06:22 PM
    The stock market at a whole is not acting like I remember it did. Main reason is interest is so low people are flooding the stock market with the funds that have nothing else to do with. In the past with all the crazy economic news we have today, the stock market would NOT be so high! Problem is that this flood of money has distorted the stock market and how it reacts to economic news.

This does not mean is can not have an "adjustment"! People can spook and we could see a sell of like we have never seen before. I am keeping my money out till after sequestration. I think after people see that the world is not going to end, it may actually go even higher! Maybe!
    02-22-13 06:15 AM
    It's like going to Vegas. Don't bet more than you're willing to lose.
    02-22-13 06:27 AM
    Like this....
    06-22-22 10:39 AM