I for one am quite happy to see this forum. I know others believe that tech forums should just be about the tech. But in this day and age there is so much importance on how well a company is doing financially that its import carries forward to its brand recognition. I think this is unfortunate but if it gathers like minds to try and unravel this market mystery then this is a good place to do that. I just hope both shorts and longs alike stick to the facts.
    Midnight City and bquinney like this.
    02-17-13 09:22 PM
    I for one am quite happy to see this forum. I know others believe that tech forums should just be about the tech. But in this day and age there is so much importance on how well a company is doing financially that its import carries forward to its brand recognition. I think this is unfortunate but if it gathers like minds to try and unravel this market mystery then this is a good place to do that. I just hope both shorts and longs alike stick to the facts.
    You'll get a little bit of everything on CrackBerry. I've made a number of friends that have branched beyond the pages of these forums. If it was just about the facts, though, the site would be pretty dry. This crazy mix is what makes CrackBerry special. Welcome to the forums!
    02-18-13 02:37 AM
    My pleasure! Put the forum to good use!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 06:59 AM
    Sub forum is a nice touch, definitely!
    Thx again

Posted via CB10
    nquyen likes this.
    02-18-13 05:49 PM