�We have begun to put those out, based on the Blackberry Z30, that have the capabilities for the work environment and the personal environment,� Halvorsen added, according to the publication. - See more at: Terry Halvorsen: DoD Seeks to Expand Mobility Options for Military Personnel
    theRock1975 and Andy_bb_king like this.
    10-01-14 07:40 AM
    Lol @ "nonsecure Internet protocol router network"

Glad to read that they are looking at work and personal perimeters. Nothing comes close to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:52 AM
    Lol @ "nonsecure Internet protocol router network"

Glad to read that they are looking at work and personal perimeters. Nothing comes close to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    NIPR and SIPR are old terms. The non-secure doesn't really mean what you think it means.

This is a complete change of direction. The former CIO absolutely refused to even consider BYOD.
    10-01-14 09:07 AM
    NIPR and SIPR are old terms. The non-secure doesn't really mean what you think it means.

This is a complete change of direction. The former CIO absolutely refused to even consider BYOD.
    It's the "protocol router network" that I find amusing. The "non-secure" part is the only part I understand.

A router, a protocol, a network are 3 completely different things.

A routing protocol makes sense.
    A network protocol makes sense.
    An Internet protocol router network??

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 09:35 AM
    It's the "protocol router network" that I find amusing. The "non-secure" part is the only part I understand.

A router, a protocol, a network are 3 completely different things.

A routing protocol makes sense.
    A network protocol makes sense.
    An Internet protocol router network??

Posted via CB10
    Understood. It's just a way of labeling entire networks that works for the DoD. Doesn't really make sense away from it.
    10-01-14 03:04 PM
    �We have begun to put those out, based on the Blackberry Z30, that have the capabilities for the work environment and the personal environment,� Halvorsen added, according to the publication. - See more at: Terry Halvorsen: DoD Seeks to Expand Mobility Options for Military Personnel
    So, will BlackBerry be selling these Z30's to the US military directly? Other threads here on CB say that Verizon stopped offering it completely (to consumer and business and Government) and the US GSM carriers never offered it.
    10-02-14 09:36 PM
    Dang it I'm a government employee with a county ambulance service. Keep my z30 available.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:34 PM